General

15 reasons men don't find fat women attractive...

Wow, thanks for informing us that there's people out there that don't like fat women.
13 years

what a douche.
(sings) there he is the biggest douche in the universe
seriously, i dont think ive ever met anyone who embodied douchiness quite like that, a truly epic display of douchiness in both scope and magnitude, trully getting into the essence of douche
13 years

Wow, some of those are reasons why I think fat woman are attractive, does that make me not a man? :S
13 years

Well, isnt this a turn of events. *Laughs to himself*
13 years

I think the reasons listed are very shallow ones for not liking someone. Besides, being fat actually is healthy to point. Personally I like it when a woman eats more, but that's just me.

I do think the status part can be quite right, but it depends on the type of people you surround yourself with. I know of people who give fatties a hard time, but most people don't give a rats ass.
13 years

edit wrote
Maximum wrote
Wow, some of those are reasons why I think fat woman are attractive, does that make me not a man? :S

I have this feeling that if we lived in the same country we'd hang out. just an impression.

lol i get that sort of thing alot around here, I must misrepresnet myself as someone cool online or something... :$
13 years

Computersaysno wrote
SomeFatGuy wrote
FAIL… If you’re able to get past the first few minutes, listen to the video and totally look past him ripping on fat women. This guy is a total male shovenist pig. Constantly talking about a woman’s place is in the home raising HIS children.

Raising his children? I was hoping for deletion from the gene pool or, at the very least, sterilisation.

I wasn't listening. Is he unattached at present?

I totally agree with you, the gene pool always needs some chlorine in my opinion but that dude just needs to be skimmed out,
13 years

Beautiful Belle wrote
12. A fat woman doesn’t have a natural, female form.

WHAT???!!! And I suppose those artificial 1/2 grapefruit on a board fake boobs skinny women have are??

/agreed to the power of infinity, A fat woman is THE natural feminine form.
13 years

Peach wrote
Has some fun with it. (Left a few the same because, to me, they are good qualities, not bad.)

1. A fat woman IS the entire package.
2. A fat woman has the goods.
3. A fat woman wont's make bone-knocking sounds with you during sex.
4. A fat woman cushions a man’s xxx.
5. A fat woman can go confidently into society.
6. A fat woman’s true physical appearance is unique.
7. A fat woman who takes care of herself is healthy.
8. A fat woman will likely pass on moronic men who like stick figures.
9. A fat woman is missing the unattractive shoulder blade element.
10. A fat woman is ‘heavy-lifting’ in the bedroom.
11. A fat woman requires more food.
12. A fat woman has a very feminine form.
13. A fat woman is as lazy or active as any other woman.
14. A fat woman usually has real breasts.
15. A fat woman looks and feels soft.

Much better. smiley
13 years

I can see how necro-ing this thread so its on the front of the general forum, is a good way to make current and perspective members feel good about themselves...

Oh wait... smiley
13 years
12   loading