General

15 reasons men don't find fat women attractive...

Maximum wrote:
Peach wrote
Has some fun with it. (Left a few the same because, to me, they are good qualities, not bad.)

1. A fat woman IS the entire package.
2. A fat woman has the goods.
3. A fat woman wont's make bone-knocking sounds with you during sex.
4. A fat woman cushions a man’s xxx.
5. A fat woman can go confidently into society.
6. A fat woman’s true physical appearance is unique.
7. A fat woman who takes care of herself is healthy.
8. A fat woman will likely pass on moronic men who like stick figures.
9. A fat woman is missing the unattractive shoulder blade element.
10. A fat woman is ‘heavy-lifting’ in the bedroom.
11. A fat woman requires more food.
12. A fat woman has a very feminine form.
13. A fat woman is as lazy or active as any other woman.
14. A fat woman usually has real breasts.
15. A fat woman looks and feels soft.

Much better. smiley

seconded, though I third the point that on a site like this it's more or less an inflamitory remark to try and rile the members. No offense and I love the list revision sincerely, but as has also been said, everyone gets a little hate slung there way.
Besides the obvious moral outrage of sterilization or reproductive control by the not massess-that'd be us, does anyone have an actual response the megacdouche will listen to?
13 years

Hence the issue that every sub-culture and oddity group-however awesome or ill, has faced in society since the dawn of man: people will be dicks if they're dicks. Even the satisfaction of knocking them out cold cock is only fun 'til the po' po' slap the cuffs on you. In the end, they seem to karmically suffer enough anywho.
13 years

BBWLover2010 wrote:
Despite this man being an obvious chauvanist, and the fact that many of his points aren't put forward particularly well, there are some points that do make sense.

I'm a lover of the larger lady, that much is obvious from my being on this site. However, from an biological point of view there are some aspects of his argument that hold elements of truth. These do not govern all aspects of human attraction however, as we are a highly diverse species with regards to sexual tastes. An extremely obese person with a high body fat % is, in essence, physically weaker than other individuals within the population. This is why you do not see fat wild animals, because if they possessed genes which caused increased fat deposition, they would be eliminated from the population through predation.

As much as being shallow is seen as a poor quality trait when openly expressed in humans, it is not a bad thing from an evolutionary point of view. If you procreate with the physically fit, beautiful individual then you're more likely to produce genetically stronger offspring, hence increasing the chance for propagating your genes. Humans tend to forget very quickly that we're still animals at the base ends of things, we're still governed by the same needs, desires, instincts that govern all other aspects of life. We are not exempt from the rules, we're simply good at covering them up in the social aspects of modern life. The ability to communicate verbally has given us a new dimension to finding a partner, because personality allows a true relationship to develop. However, do not tell me that if you saw a hot man/woman walking down the street, you wouldn't at least take a look. There is a reason for that, and if you say you don't, then you're lying.

As I said, this isn't a rant against fat people, far from it. But, I'm a biologist first and foremost, hence my explanation. So yeah, in short, this guy is a douche, but there are aspects of truth in a few of his points. Although some of them are absurd (the noises one in particular made me laugh).
I tend to disagree with your thesis bbwlover. From a purely evolutionist standpoint I can think of a lot of animals off the top of my head with a high body fat percentage that could easily destroy smaller predators with ease. Also bodyfat percentage doesn't always ultimately determine strength. I'm smaller and more muscular visually than my friend Charlie. He's a big dude, maybe some would consider him fat. He is still easily 3x stronger and could destroy me, hah. It goes back to the idea that body composition is indeterminant, but this is kinda off topic.
13 years
12   loading