Gaining

Female feeders, how do you feel about starting off with a thin(ish) guy & fattening him?

*is jealous*
13 years

Female feeders, how do you feel about starting off with a thin(ish) guy & fattening him?

Not going to deny, one of my dreams would be to have a female feeder to fatten me up smiley
13 years

I'd love to meet a girl who wanted to fatten me up!
13 years

lovely_plumper wrote
XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
AliceInWonderland wrote
Gorged I love you but I think that was a little too bitchy.... sorry smiley

Also Joswitch I hope you aren't thinking of becoming a feedee now smiley and yeah I've always wondered why that is too. It's weird.

lol I said it was going to sound very shallow. I think where I'm getting at is quite a few of these skinny boys who want to gain dont stick with it or its only fantasy for them. i have a real life and I plan to live it lol

I love you too Alice, You know ur my fave British girl smiley

yeah the whole fantasy vs reality thing can be an annoying issue but there are the few who do want to stick it out to hugeness just they don't want to do it alone

BINGO!

You always say they right thing LP. smiley

In defense of all us "just chubby" gaining guys, its not always easy deciding which way to go, I love the way I feel bigger, but I don't want to get too big and find out i'm losing the interest of chics who want to start with someone smaller. On the other hand there are chics as this thread has shown who want a 400lb guy to turn into a 600lb guy, no offense, but that seems pretty big to get just to attract a girl.

Hmm I guess this is how all the female gainers feel with all the conflicting stuff guys say they want. Damn the variety of life! smiley
13 years

Fattening a thin guy? Yessssss. It's exciting when 10 pounds leads to a visible change.
13 years

Define 'thin' ... For me, thin is pretty much the same as skin and bones. Anyone serious about gaining (or wanting to gain) is highly unlikely to be skinny to begin with. As a guy and fa, I couldnt imagine dating a very skinny girl, even if she does want to gain. However starting of with a supersized girl is no fun either. Reading this topic, many ffa's seem have the same opinion?

Interesting that I too started of as an fa, then became an 'encourager' and now rediscovered I want to gain weight myself.
13 years

Ffancy:
Fattening a thin guy? Yessssss. It's exciting when 10 pounds leads to a visible change.

Hey and where are all the girls who like to inflict those sexy little changes ^^?
1 year

Ffancy:

We are good instant gratification for that😉
1 year