General

Which country / where would you live if you could?

I'd live where all the cool peeps live, the UK. There's no one interesting in the US, besides me that is Hahahaha
13 years

somewhere in europe, so every weekend i can see a different country. smiley
13 years

I don't think one place has all the coolest things... for obvious reasons, id like to live in the US smiley but Id like New Zeeland as well, or Denmark, Sweden and Norway
13 years

My dream and practical choice would be Switzerland. From what I know about their politics, I would enjoy it there. Of course, I would prefer to be in the higher terrain--near the Alps.
13 years

My dream place to move to would be Ireland or Germany, just because of obsession with the places and the cultures, and I'm of Irish heritage and I feel the pull.

Practically... New Orleans or California. I could find work with my degree easily, even though I wouldn't make much.( who does in the school system? )

Alaska.... maybe.
13 years

Being a FFA am going to have to say Samoa. I hear they have some big boys there. Realistically, am going to say any other state beside California.
13 years

somewhere where its sunny and has a beach. the locals would have to speak english as well. so im guessing australia new zealand or america
13 years

Have lived in US (East and West coasts), Sweden (west coast only), and the UK (north and south--would never move to the south again). I've liked all of those, each in their own way, and would happily live in any of them, and in Denmark.

If I could choose from a blank slate, it would be someplace warm (not hot), sunny, and dry. Like the SF Bay Area, but not most SF neighbourhoods (too foggy!). Sun and salt water make me haaaaaappy.

Politically, it would definitely be Scandinavia, preferably the Scandinavia of about 20-30 years ago, pre-immigration terrors and rising racism. Social democracy is simply the most workable among a set of not-ideal choices that we've come up with so far. Highest standards of living, good longevity, high happiness indexes, etc.

But the weather thing makes it too grim up there. And the high suicide rates map closely to seasons. I love things metaphorically dark, but literal dark is not good for humans, esp this one.

Oh, yeah, TELEPORTATION. So sad I didn't think of that myself. smiley
13 years

hope you arent my sis' poc
13 years

I'm trying to live in Italy and actually have a pretty good handle on the language. I think I'd fit in pretty good with my darker features too.

This of course is 2nd to living in the United States, love me some Philly and Ohio!
12 years
12   loading