General

"sub" fetishes of fas?

Hmm, don't know about being alone, but I think I have a tummy ache. smiley
13 years

"sub" fetishes of fas?

Oh, let me add to that. I HAVE to have a tight jeans fetish. Fetish is the only word I can use which describes how much a pear shape in tight jeans makes me gasp from a surge of excitement (boner).
13 years

"sub" fetishes of fas?

My "Sub" fetishes are:

3. Erotic Eating
6. Adipophilia (Sexual Arousal from Fat)
7. Fat Sex (i.e. a sex act that is not intercourse; instead using a partner's fat or pannus)
16. Voyeurism (Seeking and/or observing larger individuals in public, such as at malls or restaurants)
17. Belly, Breast, Buttocks, and/or Hips, without or without their Expansion (eroticization of female physical attributes)
21. Eroticization of Rejection of Societal Norms (liking larger partners because that is the opposite of expectations)
23. Bon Vivant (Wanting a partner that loves life, and loves food)

And I love to be seen with fat women in public. smiley
13 years

"sub" fetishes of fas?

I get turned on by a fair amount of weight gain and fat-stereotype things, but probably my biggest one is deliberately going a bit too far. Like knowing one is really full and then choosing to eat that extra dessert, leaving the eater ridiculously full. Or deciding that one is as fat as is really practical....and then deciding to gain a bit more anyway. Basically anything putting eating/fat/gaining above common sense or normal standards.

To be clear, being sensible is generally a good way to live your life, I wouldn't really want a life defined by constant excess beyond sensible levels. But as fantasy? Very hot!

1. Erotic Weigh Gain Yes, very much so

2. Long term or permanent weight gain Yes

3. Erotic Eating Yes

4. Hogging/Rodeo Not at all, a real turn off.

5. Vorarephilia Not at all, a real turn off

6. Adipophilia (Sexual Arousal from Fat) Yes

7. Fat Sex (i.e. a sex act that is not intercourse; instead using a partner's fat or pannus) Mildly, kind of secondary to other things.

8. Body Expansion (non permanent growth) Not really.

9. Dominance and/or Submission (D&s) Not really.

10. Sadomasochism (S&M) Not at all.

11. Discipline Not at all

12. Goddess Worship Not really

13. Fat Wimps Yes, but mostly secondary to other things

14. Maiesiophilia (Pregnancy fetish) No, but pregnancy is lovely.

15. Body Inflation No

16. Voyeurism Not really, but seeing big people is always nice!

17. Belly, Breast, Buttocks, and/or Hips, without or without their Expansion Only as part of the overall, fat, package.

18. "Belly Popping" Not at all

19. Stuffing Yes, but mostly as part of that choosing to go too far bit.

20. Eroticization of Inability to Breathe Somewhat, but mostly as part of that choosing to go too far bit.

21. Eroticization of Rejection of Societal Norms Somewhat, more what I wrote above though.

22. Oedipal Complex Not at all

23. Bon Vivant Yes, but less in a fetish sort of way and more as a general comrade in spirit.
13 years

"sub" fetishes of fas?

Figured I should give a real answer since my joke answer failed miserably lol

Below are what I'd check off:

1. Erotic Weigh Gain

2. Long term or permanent weight gain

3. Erotic Eating

6. Adipophilia (Sexual Arousal from Fat)

7. Fat Sex (i.e. a sex act that is not intercourse; instead using a partner's fat or pannus)

8. Body Expansion (non permanent growth)

14. Maiesiophilia (Pregnancy fetish)

17. Belly, Breast, Buttocks, and/or Hips, with or without their Expansion (eroticization of female physical attributes)

19. Stuffing (Eating to the point where the eater is literally in pain and/or too full to continue)

23. Bon Vivant (Wanting a partner that loves life, and loves food)

Seems like its all covered. smiley
13 years

"sub" fetishes of fas?

I am definately a submissive type of person, so I like the idea of being someone's fat pet. :3
13 years

"sub" fetishes of fas?

Done, although the "is feederism positive/negative" doesn't make sense. :S
13 years