General

Mike & molly

I just watched the pilot on Comedy Central in the UK and I have to say that I loved it! Very funny! Ok so they want to lose weight but I thought it was a great thing to show a more positive side to being large or something like that. Either way it's been one of the few times this year where I've said 'I want to watch the next episode!'
13 years

Mike & molly

abeamt wrote
Just finished the first episode. Meh, had some funny lines, but just because the show is about two fat people doesn't mean that every joke has to be a fat joke. Also, it really pissed me off that it's made very clear that both Mike and Molly are fat because they eat too much.

Well it was only the pilot, so if I'm right they will probably tweak things around and probably will be less fat jokes later.
13 years

Mike & molly

abeamt wrote
StuntedSheep wrote
abeamt wrote
Just finished the first episode. Meh, had some funny lines, but just because the show is about two fat people doesn't mean that every joke has to be a fat joke. Also, it really pissed me off that it's made very clear that both Mike and Molly are fat because they eat too much.

As opposed to what? Alien abduction? Black magic? I mean, come on.

As opposed to actual science, dear.

BAM! smiley
13 years

Mike & molly

I liked the show, plain and simple. There is some crude truth to the jokes but I do admire that they have a show which centers around a fat couple now. Still could do a better job, I suppose.
13 years