Extreme obesity

Breaking furniture or stuck stories

I can hear you fapping from here, and it's really frakking creepy.
13 years

Murphy wrote

rofl, touche, then again, this isn't the most obvious i've seen around here smiley
13 years

a little over a week ago I was at Expansion in Ft. Lauderdale. I sat in a chaise longue around the hotel pool area and just heard it snap. Getting up from it only further destroyed it
13 years

Xutjja wrote
I've posted in a similar thread before. I've broken computer chairs, dinning room table chairs, milk crates, bed frames and box-springs.

I suppose my most amusing story is when I was younger my friend wanted to take me out in a dingy rowing. When I got into the dingy we almost sank there was only about 1" from the boat being over flowed by water.

And that my friend is why I don't like getting in boats.

I've smashed lots of stuff...two toilet seats, several chairs that just couldn't take it. Two computer chairs, but the most embarassing has to be the piano bench at the Nursing Home where my Great-Grandmother once lived. I was in the solarium, a big room where the residents could come to play chess, read or watch the tube, and I noticed the piano and since the solarium was empty I figured "What they hey?" I might as well tinker around with it...*whispers* even though I have no talent whatsoever with the piano...and when I sat down on the bench there was a horrible splintering crunch...and when I stood back up, quite hastily I might add, the whole thing collapsed.

I was terribly embarrased because a nurse who happened to be giving meds to a patient in a nearby room heard it and came running in...
13 years

Cyeles wrote
smiley I'm jealous, I actually want to break something. (O.O As long as its not mine and no one finds out it was me.. mwahaha! Can anyone say display furniture at Target? LOL)

Updated: Okie.. well.. I was trying to take a pic for someone.. involving my rear end.. and ive sat on my tray tables before without any issue.. course, the last time was like.. 30lbs ago.. so yeah, I sat on a table earlier while I had the camcorder on to try to find the correct distance and such for the pic and crrrraaaaaccckk.. I hit the floor and the tray table is in splinters. smiley I mourn the loss of a good tray table, but I've broken my first furniture piece by accident now, so. smiley

And that's why I never sit on tables. LOL *is starting to feel like he's repeating himself*

Also, forgot to mention this above, but I've actually broken my bed...not once or even twice. But three times. The first breakage wasn't totally my fault. I had three friends over and we were playing video games in my room all three of us were on the bed and Crrrrrrrunch!!down the back right corner of it goes. After that though the other two were my fault...and I didn't even sit down on it quickly. I was just sitting and smashy smashy >,<
13 years

shazzy wrote
I have also broken the seat of my car twice, the metal underneath once snapped and so wouldnt go backwards and forwards, and last time the height adjuster broke whilst I sat in the seat.

OMG that's happened to me too! The tracking stuff is all wonky now and the adjuster won't work...and my weight leaning on the back of the seat is slowly bending it backward lol
13 years

Shirila wrote
OniGumo wrote
Also, forgot to mention this above, but I've actually broken my bed...not once or even twice. But three times. The first breakage wasn't totally my fault. I had three friends over and we were playing video games in my room all three of us were on the bed and Crrrrrrrunch!!down the back right corner of it goes. After that though the other two were my fault...and I didn't even sit down on it quickly. I was just sitting and smashy smashy >,<

Not a month ago (and before we carry on, I play WoW. I admit it now deal with it! I know, right? smiley x) My GM and I had just taken a break from a raid we were in and really rushed to do what we needed to do and get back fast so we weren't holding the rest of group up. Long story short, I come rushing in, can of pepsi in one hand, bag of doritos in the other ... completely missed computer chair and, as I lost balance, put the glass coffee table I had only that week finished paying off into a pile of crumbling shards on the floor! Gutted is not the word :'( ... but in a "yay for me" kinda way! smiley

In my defense technically not my fault as I was rushing back for the good at all! smiley

lol nice one, Though I can say I've never destroyed a table...lots of chairs though *eyes go glassy* So many chairs
13 years

Whenever I go to fastfood restaurants, I always get stuck in the booths
13 years

RubyRipples wrote
Murphy wrote

Just to remind you this IS Fantasy Feeder and fapping is allowed. It is the extreme obesity forum and the thread comes under the topic.

That post was from three months ago, and the thread has moved on considerably since then. Although I understand based on the recent thread in General that there might be some disconnect with what is and is not okay for people to discuss or whatever, and you want to highlight that, I can't say that I understand why you'd bring up the second post of a thread that's been going since October, especially since it doesn't seem to have killed the discussion in any way.
13 years

I have been a big a big girl all my life so needless to say i have gotten stuck and broke a few things. In jr high, we had desk chairs from the 1950s. I got stuck in the desk chair and when the bell rang it decided it wanted to come with me. The teacher had to hold the chair down while i struggled to get out. High school was the same till they gave me a table and chair for every class. In the PE locker room i broke a bench. I have also broken toilet seats, plastic and metal chairs, a few beds (including friends) and a sofa.
13 years