Gaining

Weight gain shakes work for a fact, i'm proof.

disconnectedsmile wrote
Duracellomg wrote
So like how do you buy this kind of stuff? I've always figured it'd be weird to bring up a can of weight gain shake stuff to the cashier already being overweight.

it worked for Homer Jay Simpson.

"heh, lucky for you this stuff don't work"
13 years

Interesting stuff indeed though I cant imagine doing it myself: eating more just seems like more fun smiley
13 years

When I first want to start gaining weight, I tried the gainer shakes. It made me sick at first but I loved how full it made my belly. I would have at least 2 shakes a day and found trying to eat throughwout the day was difficult. However, it did stretchout my belly. I started at 175lbs but it was over a period of time that I gained weight....mostly in the belly area. I don't drink the shakes anymore but I am at 220lbs. I might try again to further stretch my belly and enjoy the feeling of fullness to the max.
13 years

I just bought a bag of Mutant Mass Has 1010 calories per serving going to have two servings a day im now on vacation so not going to be to busy > Has anyone used this product with any succsess with weight gaining?
13 years

kroni_glutton wrote
I also say they work, added like 15 kg (30 pounds) to my belly drinking a mix of ice cream, milk, weigh gain powder, and is really tasty!!

I always beg my feeder for more, and she loves to give it to me.

i think that would work way better than just some off the shelf mix alone.
ive also heard people use cake mix in here shakes to.
ive always been kinda afraid to go buy a weight gain mix, i dont know why you know like there going o know im using it to get super huge and not to get in shape lol i know dumb of me i should be over that fear by now
13 years