General

Anyone else fed up of being messed around?

AliceInWonderland wrote
I met a guy like that on here... just reading your post made me angry at him because he was exactly the same. Men can be so immature and weird...

Well it's not only men who exhibit behaviour some would call stupid & immature. I've been involved in a similar situation which went in a direction I never could have imagined. And the person who did it to me was a woman so it's probably best to say that people can be that way.

I'm not sure why people do these things. On one end of the spectrum we could say that it's because we're all human & prone to mistakes but on the other end there is the dark side of the cyberpath. Read this article & I think it may give you comfort to know others feel with you in these regards

ezinearticles.com/
13 years

I have heard this so many times from so many women here. Face it, most of us are complete jerks, married or otherwise immature or insecure (me excluded, of course). But never, ever take the actions of silly men personally. Really, they are the ones missing out, not you.
13 years

palndrm wrote
most of us are complete jerks, married or otherwise immature or insecure (me excluded, of course).

Either my sarcasmeter needs readjusting or your ego is blocking the sunlight.
13 years

As someone who has had this experience a few too many times--and exactly when am I supposed to stop giving new guys the benefit of the doubt that they're different from the past Cecil-B-DeMille-cast-of-thousands that precede them?--I've actually given up.

I know it's possible to meet someone here, because I know people who have. But if you are older or don't fit the perfect image in some way (too fat/thin/tall/short/smart/mouthy etc etc), your chances are significantly lessened. There's no point in being hopeLESS, but I'm not sure there's a point in being hopeFUL, either.

Ah, well. It still only takes one, as someone (Computersaysno?) said above.
13 years

AliceInWonderland wrote
I met a guy like that on here... just reading your post made me angry at him because he was exactly the same. Men can be so immature and weird... doesn't really matter though he was a loser and not even very good looking, you know who you are smiley

LOL

<3
13 years

It seems to me, at least amoung my circle of friends and aquaintances, that older men care less about what their friends think. There is a social stigma attached to dating a big woman, and some men (especially the younger ones) are afraid they will be teased by their peers. Once you reach a certain age, most people stop caring how others view them. However, there are always exceptions to every rule.
13 years

I've had women do this to me in the past. There was a fire at their job, they had a family emergency, etc. The key is to cut your losses and not to meet the person. If it doesn't seem right, it probably isn't.
13 years

johnxyz wrote
I've had women do this to me in the past. There was a fire at their job, they had a family emergency, etc. The key is to cut your losses and not to meet the person. If it doesn't seem right, it probably isn't.

Well that's easy to say when that woman isn't the only person you've ever met who doesn't give you blanks stares when you talk about all the things you love. But if there's one there has to be more. Therefore, I guess I'll just have to keep looking & probably be messed with again.
13 years

I got messed around with by a woman from here just yesterday.

Basically we had met before. Had a nice time went for a meal and then she disappeared at the end without a goodbye expect for a text that said (get this) that she was MARRIED and that she saw someone who she knew and she didn't want her husband to know but wanted to meet again in the future.

So last night we meet again (Basically this was me getting some closure) and things actually went better this time (Plus saying that she was no longer married actually made me feel more at ease) and we were in pizza hut, gorging on pasta and pizza and cookie dough all whilst feeling each other under the table etc. I thought things were going well, we had a laugh, joked around etc she even suggested sneaking into the disabled toilets after just for a bit more of a feel up, which i was reluctant at first (you know, getting caught and things made me nervous) but we did it in the end. After that I popped to the toilet and I presumed she was as well only for when I got out to realise that she had once again gone off without a goodbye.

Of course this time I guessed it wasn't to do with her husband, though she didn't answer her phone or reply to my texts until this morning where she said and I quote "I can tell were not really made for each other. I like fun and impulsiveness and felt you were not up for that. Also chemistry not there for me so best we don't speak or meet again. Don't text again I just won't respond. I'm deletin ur number. Hope you find what ur looking for."

Now that's all well and good but I didn't get that vibe from her at all and if she was so against all this why the HELL was she asking me to touch and squeeze her and getting me to feel her up in the disabled toilets?

If you don't like me then that's fair enough but touching me and kissing me and telling me how I need some more fattening up only to say there's nothing there for us well that's just plain bitchiness times 100!

I get the feeling that she's still married as according to the waitress that as she left she was on the phone.

I am tempted to put a photo of her up just to warn others on here that she's a user.
13 years

I was appalled to hear this story. No one deserves to be treated like that, even if there's no chemistry between you at all, and in this case there was clearly enough to be acting on...

I find her behaviour reprehensible. Just goes to show, straight women think it's men who behave that way, and straight men think it's women who behave that way, simply because that's who does it to us. But it's prevalent on both sides, sadly.
13 years
12   loading