General

Anyone else fed up of being messed around?

katsujinken wrote
johnxyz wrote
I've had women do this to me in the past. There was a fire at their job, they had a family emergency, etc. The key is to cut your losses and not to meet the person. If it doesn't seem right, it probably isn't.

Well that's easy to say when that woman isn't the only person you've ever met who doesn't give you blanks stares when you talk about all the things you love ..oh ya and when she isn't the most beautiful woman in the world.

I had both & lost them. It really sucks to care about someone so much that you'd be willing to overcome any obsticle for them but even then, they end up not waiting for you on the other side despite what what they told you.

It's worse than that in my situation because she's destroying herself with her alternative. And what alterative do I get in return? To be with someone just because they're convenient & be haunted by their pale comparison.

Ya, the losses are cut pretty clearly.

Many many years ago I had a blind date with probably the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was the only person I had ever seen who had all of the physical attributes that I like in a woman.

I drove into Washington DC, paid to park, and was screened by the front desk and waited for her to come downstairs to meet me. When she finally came down, she told me that a friend of hers had just called, and that she had not seen him in a while, and she would rather be with him than me. She then told me "maybe some other time." I told her not a chance in hell and walked out angry.

I would rather be with someone who is less attractive, less friendly, or even be with no one at all then to be with someone who jerks me around.
13 years

Not that I think this was the case with you, but in this 24/7 world there are a lot of us that are on call all of the time, and events may restrict us from leaving a certain area, or cause us to have to head back to work, out of town, or even out of the country. My worst experience involved non of this. I had a date that was extremely hard to arrange in a city that I visited frequently. We finally had a date where I was in town, free when she got off work, and she was able to make child care arangements. I had made the decision to leave at say 3:30 pm to get time to go back to the hotel, shower, and meet her. At 3:25, I walked out of the office I was working, only to see a scene from the movie Outbreak outside the window- 2 robots, a bomb squad trailer, hazmat truck, and several guys in level A (moon) suits, plus 2 fire engines, and dozens of police cars farther off. So I decide this might be a good time to leave- As I walk out into the elevator lobby they are SIPing up- taping up the elevator and stairwell doors. Seems the police departments has the building locked down, and is not allowing anyone to leave. I'm thinking she isn't going to believe this- but luckaly she had a child care problem and was trying to cancel as well.

And the funny thing was there was no mention of this on the newspaper, TV news, or web.
13 years

Bulging_Boy1984 wrote:
I got messed around with by a woman from here just yesterday.

Basically we had met before. Had a nice time went for a meal and then she disappeared at the end without a goodbye expect for a text that said (get this) that she was MARRIED and that she saw someone who she knew and she didn't want her husband to know but wanted to meet again in the future.

So last night we meet again (Basically this was me getting some closure) and things actually went better this time (Plus saying that she was no longer married actually made me feel more at ease) and we were in pizza hut, gorging on pasta and pizza and cookie dough all whilst feeling each other under the table etc. I thought things were going well, we had a laugh, joked around etc she even suggested sneaking into the disabled toilets after just for a bit more of a feel up, which i was reluctant at first (you know, getting caught and things made me nervous) but we did it in the end. After that I popped to the toilet and I presumed she was as well only for when I got out to realise that she had once again gone off without a goodbye.

Of course this time I guessed it wasn't to do with her husband, though she didn't answer her phone or reply to my texts until this morning where she said and I quote "I can tell were not really made for each other. I like fun and impulsiveness and felt you were not up for that. Also chemistry not there for me so best we don't speak or meet again. Don't text again I just won't respond. I'm deletin ur number. Hope you find what ur looking for."

Now that's all well and good but I didn't get that vibe from her at all and if she was so against all this why the HELL was she asking me to touch and squeeze her and getting me to feel her up in the disabled toilets?

If you don't like me then that's fair enough but touching me and kissing me and telling me how I need some more fattening up only to say there's nothing there for us well that's just plain bitchiness times 100!

I get the feeling that she's still married as according to the waitress that as she left she was on the phone.

I am tempted to put a photo of her up just to warn others on here that she's a user.
WHAT a....!!!!This isn't gender specific..NOBODY deserves to be treated like THAT!That isn't anything to do with this site..just happens generally sometimes,but NO excuse for that!Don't get hurt by it..move on..you wouldn't want to be with somebody like that would you?!
13 years
12   loading