Gaining

Give me some gaining advice

CreamyBeamyPocky wrote
My health is at risk even if I were thin but still a healthier way to gain is the best option

The alarm bells here are deafening. What sort of health issues do you face, and what's the likelihood of these being exacerbated by your size?
13 years

shuefly wrote
Moonchild wrote

Olive oil and safflower oil are always good choices for cooking stuff in,
I honestly think that the best way to do it is to eat generally healthy stuff, but just in really great abundance. I don't know if there's really a magic secret that always works for everyone.
I agree.

Cold pressed coconut oil and ghee are two other fats that are excellent to cook with and so is lard. Good lard, like from a local, organic rancher.

Lard has gotten a bad wrap. Google lard and health benefits. You may be surprised.

o.O are you seriously promoting lard? lol
13 years

Lose the cola, that's bad stuff!
13 years

Marsh,
Volume is the key. you may eat lots of health food and if you eat more than 3,000 calories worth a day you Will gain weight.
It's hard for those of us without genetic health traps to understand that not everyone can be a high fat addict. Some of us are just lucky.
More is always better. If you could indulge without worry, this is the season to let go!
13 years