General

Is my bf enjoying my weight gain?

yup! hes lovin it! smiley
a lot of people dont think its good to like fat people smiley sad.
so maybe thats why he hasnt said anything about it??
i do the same with my GF. im always touching her big belly hehe.
13 years

I think it's really hard for guys who prefer chubby women. It's a bit more obvious if you're truly fat, but chubby and plump women sometimes prefer not to think of themselves that way. Or to think they're going to lose it. And in any case don't want their boyfriends pointing it out.

So, he may have bad experiences expressing his preference. Or he may be shy about it. But it surely sounds like he's enjoying the changes--and enjoying you!
13 years

Markymtl wrote
definately sounds like he enjoys ur bod!

but i bet he'd love you nomatter what shape you're in! smiley

Bingo
13 years

It's hard to say if he's a full on FA but he's certainly not against it that's for sure lol.

The only way to know for sure is to find some way to breach the subject with him and ask for yourself...
13 years

In your other post, nine months ago, you were asking much the same thing....you haven't just asked him yet???? smiley

I'd suggest asking, you can always be a little indirect...."Do you think I've gotten too big?" (and if he says "no" then follow it up with "I've ended up gaining ever since we started dating, what if I gain another twenty or thirty pounds, would you be upset?"smiley, or really pig out one night, then comment on how tight your stomach is, guide his hand to it to feel, then ask him to rub it, and I bet you could tell how he liked the situation.

Good luck!
13 years