General

What's your biggest feederism turn-on?

My favorite simple pleasure in this, while I have not been able to participate, the snippet of a fantasy that always goes through my mind is grabbing a girl by the hair, shoving a big handful of cake in her mouth, then grabbing her belly or slapping her ass.

Listening to a woman talk with her mouth full.

Watching her fill out clothes over time.

Eating without utensils.
13 years

I love it how really big women can get out of breath so easily, especially if they've gained a lot of weight recently.
13 years

I love seeing a thin woman who is really intent on gaining and thinking how big she is going to get.
13 years

i r like da fattiez

Also, a girl stuffing her face infront of you till the point where she lays back and starts complaining about how full she is, rubs her belly and right after going clothes shopping and her regular sizes don't fit her... Yeah, I'd say that works for me.

P.S.
Run on sentence from Hell, but couldn't be said any other way.
13 years

I love everything on Royal, Thatreesesgirl and Moonchild's list. And I have done all of it. I love refilling a feedee's plate or loading up the coffee table as she mindlessly fills her mouth. I love funnel feeding and the lazy gluttony that goes along with. I love having a feedee such my fattening gain shake from a tube while she lazily reclines in bed, eyes closed, hands on belly as she gets lost in the filling sensation. I love feeding her my fattening chocolate mousse from a pastry bag while straddling her growing belly. And fat chat? LOVE IT "my little piggy." I love it when a feedee teases me with the new changes and accommodations needed to be made resulting from her gaining. There just is not anything hotter than helping a gluttonous feedee let go and overindulge in her baser appetites. Now, who is willing? lol
13 years

For me, it's got to be putting on old clothes and finding them too tight. Especially if it's one of those "But I wore it last month just fine!" situations. *zones out of a moment*
13 years

Clothes feeling tighter - there's nothing quite like the feeling of how tight your clothes feel after a stuffing or having finished a big meal. Moreso with stretchy clothing like track pants that gave but feel a bit more snug after having pigged out a bit.

Comments - I had met back up with a ex-girlfriend not that long ago, and she was pretty shocked to see how much weight I gained in the space of two years. Hearing her say to me "wow! you're sooooo fat now!" (she knew about my gaining fantasies) was such a huge turn on. The playful teasing just added to the encounter.
13 years

Chubbylovely wrote
Royal wrote
I'm starting to get into public displays of feederism. Like showing off a bit at a restaurant. I might not leave with my pants unbuttoned, but there's a good chance that I might be sitting that way the entire time. i.e. I went out to drinks and appetizers after work with a member on this site, and I had no problem ordering three full sized appetizers and eating them all right there. Towards the end of the feederism meet in August, I couldn't take my jeans any more and had to open them up, despite being in a diner (I'm noticing a growing trend here....).

I often unbutton my pants when Im at my favourite ' All you can eat ' restaurant. The pants stay unbuttoned as I go about my way getting more servings, drinks etc. Its not until Im heading out to the car so stuffed Im staggering in pain and my pants start to slide down that I realise I unbuttoned them in the first place! heheheeeesmiley

The way you talk about eating is always so hot... smiley
13 years

Watching someone enjoy being big and getting bigger. Belly rubs, before and after's, tight clothes (and the joy of not fitting into them anymore).
Sexy / revealing , maybe even somewhat slutty, clothes on a big girl work wonders too.
13 years

measuring and weighing the gain and feeling all the new fatsmiley
13 years
1234   loading