General

What's your biggest feederism turn-on?

OniGumo wrote:
For me, it's got to be putting on old clothes and finding them too tight. Especially if it's one of those "But I wore it last month just fine!" situations. *zones out of a moment*

Also, I can't believe I forgot this but eating so much that you achieve that "food high". Which is just at the edge of food coma. That plus clothes that are too tight. And, well hehehehe...
13 years

i r likez when da girlz eat da sandwich and go nom nom nom
13 years

Can I just say its actually sort of a turn on to hear about all YOUR turn ons ! hahaha
12 years

Let's see...

I always liked the thought of straddling a guy's hips while he's laying down and as he goes to sit up, his large belly kind of slowly pushes me off his lap. Since it will take up all the room on his thighs.

Humiliation is a turn on... Being called a porker, etc.

Power struggles. A good challenge is always fun.

And what the last two posts said, hearing about everybody else's turn ons.
12 years

1) watching my wife have an extremely fattening and large meal and going back for seconds on dessert and waiting to see where all these calories will find there way on to her figure.

2) watching my wife struggle to get into her tight designer jeans by hopping up and down trying to pull them on and watching her growing sexy belly and lovehandles jiggle and bounce, not to mention her over sized breasts. Then she will usually follow by saying to me "I am such a fat cow"!

3) Recently I have been having a fantasy where my wife gains a lot of weight and is fatter than I could ever imagine. She comes over to me eating a donut and having another one in her other hand and says to me with some puppy dog eye's mumbling slightly with the donut in her mouth "why did you let me get so m***ively Fat" ?
12 years

JustinNasty wrote:
Yeah gotta say my list...

-girls wearing too tight clothes
-round bellies on gals
-feeding a girl
-encouraging girls to eat
-bellyrubs
-and big round bootays!

Basically everything this man just said!
12 years

Being called a fat girl is so so hot to me, the best name of all, being made to try and exercise mmm try on my old tight clothes.. anything mildly humiliating really hahah
12 years

I concur with a lot of this thread, ha! I adore fat talk if my lady is into it, little teasing names, talking about how big they will grow and hearing how much it turns them on to be/become that way. Seeing the results as she gets fuller and rounder, and plenty of belly rubs.
12 years

i'm definitely not a proper feeder, just an admirer of big girls, but here are some things which really turn me on:

1. a girl with a really big appetite - bringing her loads of lovely food and look of anticipation on her face and the way she licks her lips, and the way her belly grumbles softly when she's hungry.

2. feeling the floor shake slightly when a big girl is walking. this feeling is even better if you're in bed waiting for her ;-) also computer chairs etc creaking as she lowers her weight into it.

3. the comparison between a big girl who loves food and shows it off and a shy, skinny girl who's on a diet. one of the fantasies i often have is seeing a pretty skinny girl who has put on a couple of kilos kift up her top and jiggling her tiny belly saying, "oh my god look i've got so fat!" to her friends, then a properly big girl (with thighs the size of the slim girl's waist) coming along, lifting her top and poking her own big gut and saying "no, this is being fat, you've got a lot of catching up to do!"

4. being nearly naked in bed with a fat girl on top of you, feeling how heavy and wide she is, and really gently stroking and kissing the softest underneath part of her big belly from beneath.

5. a girl being either bigger than me in every way (i'm 6`2 and a beefy 95kg so this is quite an impressively built girl!), or a girl being like a foot shorter than me but a lot heavier and wider so that when we cuddled she is on tip toes, and people stood behind me could see her hips coming out on either side of me.

wow, that was longer than i intended. sorry, must have got carried away.
12 years

Jason Reaver wrote:
I like sitting behind a girl with my arms around her tummy while she eats.

This!

And watching her be turned on and/or enjoying being/getting bigger!
12 years
1234   loading