Stuffing

Thanksgiving fantasies!

r_h_:
This thread is the hottest thing I've read on this site for quite some time. I love all you sick, creative people smiley

I fantasize about sitting down with a big group of friends, maybe a dozen of them, and everyone accidentally piles their plates with more food than they can eat... and everyone starts enlisting me to help them clean their plates, because nobody wants to waste food. I wind up becoming a designated human garbage disposal, and for the rest of the day, my job becomes to sit there and eat everyone's leftovers, while everyone else gets up to chat or watch TV or take naps. Every time someone gets more food or takes a plate of dessert, they wind up taking too much--but, "Oh, don't worry, he'll get it... just put the plate over by him..." and everyone will act like this is totally normal. And with so many people, plates will be coming my way constantly--just when I think I'll've finally finished, someone will set another one down.

By the time the day ends, I'll be an overbloated whale. My pants will be totally unzipped, and my huge, gurgling belly will fill my lap, unable to fit inside my shirt anymore. It'll be so heavy I won't be able to stand up.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" everyone will laugh, as they take pictures of me, half-conscious and blown up like a blimp, behind those incriminating piles of empty plates...

Oh my, that is my fantasy also.

Okay, how about some 2015 Thanksgiving fantasies from everyone now that November has begun?

Only 23 stuffing days until Thanksgiving!
8 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

cykL wrote
in mine I'm lying on an oversized platter, on a giant thanks giving table. My feet are lightly bound like a turkeys, and my hands are hanging at the sides of my belly as theyre bound together across my growing gut. The huge table is filled with pies and hams, mashed potatoes, cornbread, collard greens, chicken, STUFFINg lol, and I'm lying in the middle of it. The tables got many guests and instead of them filling up their plates, they just take turns putting all the food on the table into me. As I lie on the platter I become enormous; looking more and more like a succulent entre.

bradypig:
I love this!!!

The posting member is now gone, but what a wicked vision of gluttony for Thanksgiving.

For those not in America who have always heard of Thanksgiving, perhaps you can post your fantasies of coming to our shores and partaking of a holiday devoted to gluttony and giving thanks for so much damn food!
8 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

I've always wanted a thanksgiving feast big enough to feed over 25+ ppl and I eat all of it. The turkey, potatoes, green bean casserole, fruit salad, pies, etc.....etc......I've always had an obsession with wanting a belly the size of a extra large bean bag from one meal session.
8 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

That...is one hell of a fantasy. I'd like to try my hand at this too.
8 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

Canadian Thanksgiving was October 11th but that would be awesome to find me a nice piggy to stuff like a turkey. One of these years perhaps...
8 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

SweetLittleTreat:
In a fantasy world, I'd love to eat as much as I could fit into my belly, my appetite uncontrolled and unfathomable, until my body can no longer handle it and I pass right out. Once I awaken I am trussed and basted on a giant silver platter, my heart palpitating as I realize that I was stuffing myself to become the centerpiece for a Thanksgiving feast... And whether I'm cooked in the oven or swallowed whole, I'm happy either way!

I'd also like to do a dual stuffing with my love. He's very thin but can eat and stuff himself a LOT, and he's got such a sexy layer of pudge on his belly. I'd love for him to eat so much that his stomach becomes round and taut, so much that he has to unbutton his pants and it swells against his shirt. My already massively fat belly stretches even further, straining against the confines of my dress and maybe even splitting my leggings! When we are both stuffed past capacity, drowning in a sleepy, aroused haze, we'll both lovingly rub each other's round, bloated bellies until we fall asleep.

Oh how I love your fantasy. The thought of you being the centerpiece of a a huge Thanksgiving meal and the two of us gorging together beyond capacity is so hot!
8 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

billedmeup:
Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, any stuffing stories? Did it live up to your fantasies.

SweetLittleTreat:
I actually had quite a bit of fun! I stuffed myself pretty hard on Thanksgiving day, but the day after was even better. I got to stuff/bloat my lover with two thick homemade strawberry milkshakes, a huge hunk (I'd say about a fifth or a sixth) of a holiday ham, a fourth a bag of doritos and a ham sandwich with two thick slices of cheese and fifteen slices of deli meat. He was so bloated afterwards, and I made sure to stuff myself on all the Thanksgiving leftovers too. I ate two bowls of mac and cheese, a bowl of stuffing, seven tiny ham dinner roll sandwiches, some banana pudding, sweet potato casserole and leftover meatloaf. We could barely move for a little while, but then we started tenderly rubbing each other's bellies...which of course led to more.

We had fantastic lovemaking for hours and hours afterwards, both teasing each other about our bloated bellies, fantasy weightgain, and him eating me (vore fantasy of course!). It was intense with him talking so much and saying all the right words/humiliating me and me getting to explore how much I love his big, stuffed belly!

I'm so happy I actually got to live out my fantasy--and it's continued all weekend since it's been my birthday. I have to say it's been unfathomably hot.

What a marvelous story! So great that you could do all that!
8 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

fat:
Stuff me with all the desserts!!!!

You got it....all of them! smiley
7 years
12   loading