General

Ask the girls/women!

bbwildrose wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
My question is, do you girls think I should try to date. I ask because I really dont' think I'd be able to make it work with someone who wasn't into this scene.

But I'm also tired of being alone.

I think you should just try to date and see how it goes, you're young and don't have to be looking for Miss Right yet!

Just have fun and take things easy. smiley

I'll give it the old college try *lol, it's a pun get it...cause I'm in college!*

Time to dust off some of the old pick up lines hehehe.
12 years

Ask the girls/women!

M***ailija wrote:
This might sound revolting and discusting question but how women react on hairy men? I have really long bodyhair it's like 1.5 inches long on my chest, armpits, back and belly. I also have bodyhair on my arms, legs but not so long. I must like shave twice a day if I want to have fresh nicely shaven look on my face. I'm wondering should I shave my bodyhair off? Couple of women have been like truly shocked about my bodyhair.

I think it is sexy. Honestly... an ex of mine would shave his shoulders, and another one would shave his back.
Just have the confidence to rock it, and do what makes you feel good.
If you want to shave that often, do so. If you don't, then commit to taking care of it.
The right lady will like you either way.

julesteak wrote:
Do girls check out guys pictures on here?

I thought about taking some, so just wondering whether they'd be welcomed

Yes, do so. I will thank people who send me messages saying I am pretty- but if they have pictures and or a profile filled out then I/others can strike up conversation easier. No pressure for pictures, if you are not comfortable with that- please fill out as much of your profile as you can. smiley

It just sucks when someone sends me a really nice message and I cant say much more then... thanks dude!

Happyandfat wrote:
If I pot a pics just of my belly and no face shots dos that detract you from messaging me back?

Only if the person doesn't like belly pictures... I mean not all females are into bellies. smiley If you want someone to enjoy your belly as much as you do- post pictures of it.

OniGumo wrote:
My question is, do you girls think I should try to date. I ask because I really dont' think I'd be able to make it work with someone who wasn't into this scene.

But I'm also tired of being alone.

Casually date, nothing wrong with that. You don't have to tell anyone about your personal choices until you are ready to do so.
Unless I specifically meet someone offline on a forum like this- I don't share this information. until I am ready to do so.
Casually dating with prepare you for dating, and get you used to making small talk/working on your technique.
Also, please work on loving yourself before you worry about being lonely. I think far to many people focus on being lonely instead of enjoying being alone. There are advantages to being alone... and confidence is fricking sexy.
You are young and handsome. Go get 'em tiger.
12 years
234   loading