General

Ask the girls/women!

Whats the deal with PMs? lol

I mean do you really even want them? Are they just an annoyance? Do girls actually PM guys or would they rather the guy PMs them?

Also more generally, why do you think straight guys are so hoplessly dependent on the female sex? smiley
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

Okay, I give in. I kind of feel like a *** for asking this, but I am too interested in the answer. Here is my intro: I really only started dating in the last couple of years. The first two women I dated for about three months each. The first woman is a long story, but the second one, after dating me for three months, said that she liked me a lot and wanted to be in a serious relationship with me. I shared her feelings, however, the next day she said she did not want to see me anymore. Since then I have been on date after date after damn date. I usually go on three or four dates with each woman I meet. Here is what boggles my mind: The last date I make with each woman, the talks get deeper and more intimate, and they tell me things along the lines of, "I have never felt this close or connected to anyone before" or "I really enjoy being with you". After that, they say they just want to be friends. Now, I do not consider myself ugly and I do not completely lack social graces, so I know they are not just trying to let me down easy, but I am still lost. The only thing I can think of, after hearing about my friend's dating experiences, is that I am just not physically agressive.

So...go ahead and tell me if I am nuts, stupid, or just a nansy-pansy. I am curious as to what the women here believe I am doing wrong.
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

whynot wrote
So...go ahead and tell me if I am nuts, stupid, or just a nansy-pansy. I am curious as to what the women here believe I am doing wrong.

No idea. But I would consider two very different possibilities.

1) You're saying something, telling some story, making some kind of observation, that sounds ok at first but is upsetting on further contemplation. I always make the first date with folks I meet online "no sex", precisely to give myself that time to consider everything.

2) You happen to be running into women who are not ready to move into a serious relationship. I know it seems unlikely, but you might just stop and think about this. Are you dating younger women? perhaps early 20s? Maybe they're just not ready.

I'm sure others will think of more reasons, but these are at least a start.
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

Wow, loving the answers ladies, I didn't expect this lol.

I need to remember more of my burning male questions!

Did that sentence kinda sound wrong? o.O
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

Ok, new one, what do you expect to get out of PMs? A few times when I have succesfuly PMed a chic, it tends to go back and forth a bit and then they just stop replying, should I have sent pics? offered my email IM address? Then sometimes i've tried offering to take the convo off site and they say no and stop replying anyway!

Also, how much should be said in a PM, and about what? I feel like I write a page and get a few lines reply. Is that just how girls work or is it honestly screaming "I'm not interested" as it seems to be?

The same things even happen with girls that PM me! I mean obviously they were interested at some point to make the first move, what did I say or do so wrong to screw it up so bad?

Bah, /rant
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

winterstocking wrote
Maximum wrote
Ok, new one, what do you expect to get out of PMs? A few times when I have succesfuly PMed a chic, it tends to go back and forth a bit and then they just stop replying, should I have sent pics? offered my email IM address? Then sometimes i've tried offering to take the convo off site and they say no and stop replying anyway!

Sometimes the conversation has run its course. You can't stand around flirtin' at the water cooler all day.

Come back to your woman when you've found something new to talk about.

Would that not be wierd? PMing again after they started ignoring you? lol I tend to take any hint I think I get...
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

DocRoxxo wrote
Ok, so different direction now, and maybe this isn't even the thread to ask this but whatevah. So anyway my question is this: if you are gaining weight (intentionally or otherwise), then in your personal experience has your sex drive increased along with your weight?

Hope no one minds if I answer this one...
Yes.
As I add more fat to my hips, belly, thighs and breasts... I can see other places getting softer and plush. My attraction to myself increases, my confidence and my desire to share it with my boyfriend reaches an all time high.

This drives me wild, and sometimes I get caught playing with my own belly.
I am insatiable sometimes and have multiple orgasms every time I am full or have recently gained. If I haven't eaten or haven't had that much of a recent gain, I still enjoy sex but it isn't as magical or explosive for me. I went from maybe every other day, to now I want sex in the morning and at night...everyday.

Also my boyfriend rewards me with treats, like some other men bring flowers- I get a sack of hamburgers. Best thing in the world is eating and letting sauce drip from my chins to my belly, where he will point out how if I wasn't so fat- I would ruin the carpet. Scooping that sauce up with a finger and seductively asking for more hamburgers next time works all the time.
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

tummyhunter wrote
ghost wrote
Do you wish you could understand guys?

I understand guys perfectly. They just don't understand that.

lol, I wish I could understand girls. smiley
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

lovely_plumper wrote

wow Amatrix you are amazing tehe I don't think I have ever felt that I think I have always had a large sex drive and like I still do when I gain. However, I suppose when I don't feel sexy like when I am hungry and my belly isn't being rubbed and told it's pretty I don't feel like doing anything XD lol I suppose that is my insecurities seeping in and all that.

Aww thanks doll! Yea I think my life is pretty fabulous.
You are so cute. smiley I hope who ever you are with really knows this about you. smiley You are beautiful, and the belly is perfection. smiley

BlutEngel wrote
Do you get pissed of when a guy comes into the chat and immediatly starts talking to you like he's already beating one off just as he speaks to you.

I swear I feel that and it pisses me off.

Or extremely over aged men trying to flirt with you in whispers..

"Hi sexy" etc.

Yes... I hate that. I hate it when people assume because I am a sexual person that I want to be sexual with them. This happens more often then not and hence why I dont use whisper mode 90% of the time in chat. I really had no idea that some people still cyber.

I dont mind older aged men, I kinda like older dudes hitting on me... but they all tend to either know I am with someone or dont care.
It tends to be the younger dudes who get on my nerves way more then the older dudes- when I say no thanks to the older dudes they can have a civil conversation. When I say no thanks to the younger men I get called a fat *^_(*&*^$% *enter any expletives you can come up with...* and then get told I have a goddess complex, or that I am stupid...or a tease...etc.
But yea one handed typing is stupid and I tend to just not respond. smiley
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

canadianenglish wrote
Amatrix wrote
But yea one handed typing is stupid and I tend to just not respond. smiley

What's your policy toward amputee FA's?

Ha... Well I would like to give them a round of applause for trying.
[small]Oh, I am going to hell for that one.[/small]
I keeed I keeeed. I dont hate or discriminate on anyone, except fappers.
13 years
1234   loading