General

Ask the girls/women!

katia wrote
I just ignore inappropriate or boring messages, it's not a big deal.. But guys, if you want a response, tell me something interesting and be a bit nuanced. If you send me something like "Hey whats up" or "I want to see you get fat" and thats the entire message, I'm probably not going to respond... I do like compliments and esp longer messages that express something thought-provoking, best yet, tell me something that will help me further explore these fantasies. I'm not sure exactly what this might entail, that's up to you to figure out. Be unusual, be intelligent, and be fun!!! smiley

Gentlemen, start your PMs! smiley
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

katia wrote
Maximum wrote
katia wrote
I just ignore inappropriate or boring messages, it's not a big deal.. But guys, if you want a response, tell me something interesting and be a bit nuanced. If you send me something like "Hey whats up" or "I want to see you get fat" and thats the entire message, I'm probably not going to respond... I do like compliments and esp longer messages that express something thought-provoking, best yet, tell me something that will help me further explore these fantasies. I'm not sure exactly what this might entail, that's up to you to figure out. Be unusual, be intelligent, and be fun!!! smiley

Gentlemen, start your PMs! smiley

lol, perhaps I shouldn't encourage this...

Oh, should I stop then? It was going to be such a nice long PM too... smiley
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

tummyhunter wroteHowever, considering my ISeekU clearly answers all those questions, so if people are going to bug me they should READ IT D8<

Unfortunately, they're likely to say "lol, don't have to read ISeekU's, this is the internet, not English class smiley" in response. smiley
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

I demand you girls provide a better alternative to "what brings you here" if you are so sick of hearing it! smiley
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

The guys who get answers from me ask me something from my I Seek U. One great one recently, the best in quite a while, said something like 'I don't blame you for being tired of liars and scoundrels. And scoundrel is a word trhat should be used more often.' *This* was a good first pm.
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

Xutjja Plag wrote
I can't think of anything better since it's all outlined in my I-Seek-U and elaborated on in my blog. My personal feeling is if someone isn't willing to take the time to read a bit about me, then I shouldn't feel obligated to waste my time answering their asinine repetitive questions. Though I often do for whatever reason unbeknown to me.

Fair point, but I find it hit and miss to be honest.

Weesha wrote
WEll, maybe something along the lines of,

"Hey, i saw on your profile that you have a boyfriend and are looking for friends. So, if i'm wrong, are you an FFA? What do you hope to find here? I personally came here just to chat..."

Some how I can't see this working, lol.

The point is, that guys don't really care what they are saying at first, they are just looking for an ice breaker and "what brings you here" seems to be the logical one since this isn't the kind of site you just join for the fun of it.

Granted it may already say why you are here on your profile, but I find that removes my ice breaker and so I don't bother with that person cause how else am I gonna get a convo started if I already know the basics?

Thats why I like these girls who do profiles and say "ask me" and stuff along that lines, its like an invite to an open pm, rather then the others which are like "this is me and what I want, if its not exactly what you are and want, then move along."

Not that i'm trying to bag on any of you lovely women, I appreciate the help, just trying to show you where us guys are coming from. smiley
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

Awesome stuff ladies, I was worried at work that I over stepped the mark with my bluntness. smiley

chubbyhoney wrote
Come on Max, you're more intelligent and creative than that!

I think i'm gonna frame that, but just so you know, for all my intellectual grandstanding around these forums, it all turns to mush when it comes to talking with the fairer sex. smiley

Picking up on Munchkins question, I'm pretty bad at rambling and being long winded, yet it seems no matter how many questions or how long the pm is, i'll only ever get a few lines in reply. This seems to be as obvious a sign as any that they aren't interested, but its still pretty disheartening.

*sigh* Someone needs to work out how to bridge the gap between Mars and Venus. smiley
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

chubbyhoney wrote
Oh come on boys, it's not rocket science! Just talk to us like we are normal human beings

This. smiley
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

chubbyhoney wrote
Oh come on boys, it's not rocket science! Just talk to us like we are normal human beings without asking 'what brings you to FF?' Why is that so hard? It's like you want us to write ourselves a bunch of icebreakers so you can pick one and send it back to us! And I'm not gonna smiley

You suck. smiley

But yeah, human beings are hard to talk to as well, I think this is more about my general shyness then anything, a cool chic just happens to make the problem worse. smiley
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

chubbyhoney wrote
The 'piece of meat' guys really offend me and I'm sure they're the reason why many women end up leaving FF.

Yup, although sadly, such treatment isn't restricted to online fetish sites...
13 years
1234   loading