Gaining

Girlfriend

Ah yes! The age old problem. You have to decide for yourself if this is the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with. You obviously love her because you do not wish to force her into anything. Her weight will change over the years and her knowledge that you would like her larger helps her cope with gains. That she has promissed you will never see her lose your center of her attraction is proof she loves you.

Now you have to decide for yourself, do you NEED a fatter mate or have you already found the woman who holds your desire with her mind?

Here is the tip you really want, if she is the right woman for you, you won't notice her weight and she will always arouse you! (My wife has been my bride for 34 years and has been heavieer but never as thin as when we dated.
13 years

Girlfriend

Let me point out that non-FAs have the same sort of problem when their significant others GAIN weight.

Since people are more likely to gain weight over the years than lose it, FAs are actually better off in this respect. At least on average.
13 years