Lifestyle tips

Question for straight fat men who enjoy being fat

If I was with a FFA, I would be more into dominance; having her bring me food, give my body attention, etc.
13 years

ffa80 wrote
What is it about being fat/getting fatter that turns you on in relation to a female partner?
Is it a fantasy rooted in submission? Fat does, after all, slow a man down, particularly at the higher weights. And isn't submission a sterotypically female quality?
Or is it a fantasy rooted in dominance? Fat also makes for a larger frame, which can certainly be seen as powerful, overwhelming, commanding of a greater space, i.e. masculine.
Or, an entirely different possibility: do you become sexually aroused by your own body? Is the woman fulfilling the role of voyeur/supplicant, while you delight in your own ripples and rolls?
I'm sorry if this post is rambly, but I would love to hear from some straight male feedees and get your perspective.

For me it's pretty much just about me liking being fat, though I can't say for sure as it relates to the FFA because I've never been with one.
13 years

Deffinetly the last one you mentioned, I never understood how someone could feel or see themselves as sexy until I gained, It gives me a level of sexual satisfaction which I don't think i'd ever have been able to obtain being thinner or even being with a girl. A girl who likes it as much as me would just be a tremendous bonus.

Although, I do, on some primal level enjoy the idea of being bigger then a girl i'm with, makes me feel more like a man, which I know is stupid, but its the truth. Also, having an interest in gaining girls, means that the fatter I am, the fatter she can be while I still maintain my caveman need to be the big guy. smiley Not that I can't appreciate the difference of being with a thinner girl, but i don't think anything could be hotter then being a couple of fat sexy jiggling people together in love. smiley
13 years

as a smaller girl who prefers bigger guys, perhaps i can shed some light on the question. in my experienc, bigger guys like being bigger because it makes them feel more masculine. although fat does slow you down and can make a guy more submissive, being bigger and stronger and more powerful can make a guy feel more protective and dominant as well, a historically male quality like how you said submission is historically female quality. men have historically been bigger and burlier and in my opinion, it's the bigger men who are the most masculine because they aren't concerned with things like appearances as that is a historically female trait. also, a lot of guys like being big and soft so a girl can have a nice big pillow to cuddle with; the like being a big comfy teddy bear.
13 years

My sense from guys here is that there's no one story, but rather many different ones. Along any axis--sub/dom, active/passive, masculine/feminine, etc--there are guys who fall anywhere along the spectrum. A joyously infinite number of variations and patterns! smiley
13 years

There's a minor element of being dominated by my partner that turns me on. Having her encourage me, push me to a higher weight and being teased as I get bigger is the kind of erotic play I enjoy with a girl who's into what I'm into. But there's a tenderness aspect to it as well; the encouragement and help in my gaining weight is very helpful in establishing trust and intimacy in being with her.
13 years

Sorry ffa80, I know you were looking for male opinions here, so excuse my hijacking smiley. But it's very interesting to see how many men have said they like the dominance aspect of weight gain. I'm female and I think the reason why I'm attracted to heavier men is because I view them as being dominant in the bedroom.
From all the fiction written on sites such as these, I always thought this kink was very rare. In fact, I don't think I've ever read a story with a scenario whereby the man was dominant! It is always portrayed as a relationship whereby the fat member of the relationship is submissive.

So thanks, glad to know I'm not the only one!
13 years

Gettingfatter wrote:
There's a minor element of being dominated by my partner that turns me on. Having her encourage me, push me to a higher weight and being teased as I get bigger is the kind of erotic play I enjoy with a girl who's into what I'm into. But there's a tenderness aspect to it as well; the encouragement and help in my gaining weight is very helpful in establishing trust and intimacy in being with her.
Agree entirelysmiley
13 years

first post for me on here, but this is kinda something ive been thinking about for a while.

ive always been big, i was big as a kid, and ive steadliy got bigger over the years. now im not a gainer, ive not deliberately tried to get bigger, but its just naturally happened. ( i enjoy food, go figure)

the thing is, as a kid, all the way up to 18-19, my size never affected me. i could still do everything i wanted, usually better than kids half my size. obviously things do get difficult after a time, but you just adapt.

so recently i had cause to think about what it would be like if i was slim, and it made me realise that being big is a massive part of my identity, that ive built up over the years, and all that would change if i was slim.

so for me, i enjoy being big, because its who i am, and im proud of it.
13 years

I fit into none of those groups lol

Moreso the naturally fat guy, who after years of struggling with it just now accepts it - going with the flow of what happens, happens

... Well, I suppose I'm fine with the flirty teasing whatever XP
11 years
12   loading