Gaining

How many people here are in shape and seeking a feedee/fat person

Not really 'in shape', but I'm definitely just below average-sized.
13 years

I always thought coming home to a beautiful lady in pearls and under an apron would be cool. As I pull up to home I can smell dinner from outside and immediately a plate is set in front of me as I set my briefcase down and empty my pockets!
Mmmmm all this food smells so tasty! Wifey says, "I hope you like it, I've been working on this all afternoon". Then I reply, "golly gee Hun, you know I always love what you cook...and I know how you always want me to make a happy plate"!

I think being healthy is important, someone can still be a big healthy manly man and show his wife that he can eat! mmmmmm
I don't think I could ever be attracted to someone who was not in shape...not necessaryily thin, but in shape and healthy.
13 years

sobaka wrote
i am! i am 5'4" and currently 107 lbs. i run 6 or 7 miles a day, and bike anywhere from 10-20 miles a day. i'm also a fairly strict vegan, so i def watch what i eat. i'm in the military, so i kind of have to keep in shape if i want to make my life easier.

my husband is 5'9" and about 230 right now. i am working on making that number go up. smiley i love being fit with a chubby husband.

why do you ask, out of curiosity?

whats your husbands job?
13 years

I myself am a gainer, and I think the bigger I am the happier I would be. But I do like slim girls the best *though on a side bar I'm finding myself more attracted to very large women...both ends of the spectrum, go figure*. But ideally I'd like to have a slim FFA who's inclined to be a feeder also. In my mind that would be perfect.
13 years

I have always been in shape. Never ripped or particularly outstanding at sports, but I enjoy the rush of adrenaline on occasion. I have always looked to those women that enjoyed what they looked like regardless of dimensions. True, I tend to befriend those that are never going to think of wearing ridiculously small sizes. I have also always found the idea of a woman growing into her comfort zone very attractive.
13 years

Wow, I haven't been here for a long time, and found this great thread.

I SO love the contrast - between hard and soft, between muscle and fat, between very fit and out of shape. Well, even if I was myself out of shape, I'd enormously prefer a fat, quiveringly soft lover whom I would pamper and spoil - but I try to accentuate it by getting lean and hard myself. And when I'm training I like to think "I'm doing it for HER - I'm killing myself training for her, while she avoids all forms of exercise." It helps me get a few more reps smiley.

Thanks to the 'Net - I'd believed that fat people mainly liked to date fat people and that women who didn't work out didn't care for guys who did. I'm beginning to feel hope now.
13 years

I am!
12 years

im looking for someone chubby to fatten me up, im 19, 5ft 6" and 150lbs
12 years

KattyFeeder wrote:
Well I'm not in shape, but I'm smaller than I used to be and I lift weights. Interested in MMA or doing roller derby one of these days (if I get around to it). I'm really disgusted by thin/in shape men and can only be aroused by enormously obese ones. If they're not there, then I'll be more than happy to help them get there.
Help ME Katty!!!!smiley
12 years

MissJekyll wrote:
I'm a big girl who has an 'in shape' fiance. He is lean and muscly and works out 5 times a week. I'm pudgy and soft and work out never smiley He loves to be in shape, but likes a chubby girl, just as i am not in shape in the slightest, but love an athletic guy. Diversity is what the world goes round

Cute. smiley
12 years
123   loading