Gaining

How many people here are in shape and seeking a feedee/fat person

I fall in to the athletic guy who's in to non-athletic women category. I'm lean and muscular. Feeling my hard body sink in to a soft woman is sublime.

I eat as much as a lot of larger women because of the training I do. I do love it when a woman out eats me though. smiley
12 years

I am a male around 185 pounds. Not into gaining or fat on myself, but I absolutely adore it on a lady. It is a contrast thing to some extent, such a turn on.
12 years

I play a lot of watersports and row competitively, which takes a lot of training. I also hit the weights and circuits around 4 times per week. When my training isn't as intense I do tend to get a little bit chubby but I mostly lose it when the training kicks back in. Since I often burn off 2000 calories before breakfast I do eat quite a lot.

A girl with a big appetite to go with a gorgeouse large and soft figure is such a huge turn on for me. Also, the. Her out eating me thing would be hot smiley
12 years

I'm a fit guy, or so I'm told. I do workout and try to watch what I eat. At 6'1" 167lbs I suppose I am pretty fit so yeah. I figure, bigger stronger muscles are all the better to take of my girl with.

I would love to find a thick gal to have some fun with or feed and fatten up. That'd be cool.smiley Besides, the soft squishiness of her fat will balance out my hard muscles, so that's cool as well.

I've even had a dream or too where I'm a physical trainer and I show up to the company party with my 300 lb wife. It's so funny seeing everybody's shock.smiley
12 years
123   loading