How many people here are in shape and seeking a feedee/fat person

<---------
13 years

<-- agrees with lilwitchygirl
13 years

lilwitchygrl wrote
From the flip side of this, I am a fat girl and I am attracted to and looking for someone who is fit and healthy, the whole contrast of a hard well muscled athletic body against mine is such a turn on.smileysmileysmiley

Hi there smiley

I'm a slim guy who eats right and exercises, and I'm looking for a larger lady who's looking to get larger!
13 years

I'm not in the BEST shape I used to be (I could run 40 laps around the indoor track and then wrestle 2 matches) but I'm still in pretty decent form. I'm a jock till the day I die and a fat admirer as well
13 years

Guilty here too, I'm currently 145lb although my weight will drop very quickly if I don't keep an eye on it.
I've always been thin but it's not doing me any good, it prohibits me from developing muscle and cannibalises them when I actually do and leaves me very drained by the end of the day.
I'm with a girl who is big and I love it, I'm an FA and love curves and jiggles-but I hate my body as much as it hates me; I don't see the man in the mirror as me.
Recently I have put on a few pounds and I've started to notice my belly poking out from my body and into my other half, and I can't explain what a good feeling it is, I'd like to feel that more.
13 years

I´m the 'normal' type, while my girlfriend is a little bit chubby. I love to make her chubbier and to exercise myself to become more muscular, it´s a big turn on for me.
13 years

I weight/strength train (even though you can not tell from looking at me or reading my stats), I have a pretty well-toned body, I eat healthy, and I love fat chicks and would love to attempt feeding. Yeah...weird, huh?
13 years

Hello there! I go to the gym 3times per week and I am a very athletic guy! I would love to find a girl which wants to gain or is already on the big side! I think girls with extra weight are more feminine and find them simply irresistible!
13 years

You know, noting that there is an appeal amongst others-and myself, toward the extreme or semi-so contrast of fit versus fat, maybe there's more to this, like when they say opposites attract or some such thing.
Anyhooters, I've never been the most fit but between janitorial and farm work my physique is fairly developed; I could work on an area or two, but since I'm still nearly peek all around by my standards they've never bugged me. Especially since I hike, do kendo, and practice with my bo staff [practiced, currently being replaced] during the warmer months, that tends to remedy itself in time cyclically enough.
13 years

Maybe this bell curve is a pschological hallmark that comes with being FA's and the like; it is certainly an arguable trend and occuring even with some members unintentionally is great evidence that there is some truth to it.
13 years
123   loading