General

Fas that like thin girls?

Dankii_DoLL wrote
canadianenglish wrote
Okay I am totally bored of this damn argument. How many people know a persons personality before they become attracted to them? I see women in the supermarket I am attracted to... do I know their personality... beyond choosing Pepsi over Coca Cola... no! Am I being too blunt?

I find this personality trumps attraction argument really pious... if you have the fortune of meeting a woman/man regardless of body size or level of attraction in a work place environment or in a group of friends then by all means allow personality to win over, but I really believe regardless of the dreamers- that attraction is a vital part of the initial stages of a relationship. If that makes me shallow, then yes I am... sorry.

It's what takes a relationship further than a date is a girls personality and I'm damn sure the same applies in reverse.

THIS! I nearly puked reading all the "I go for personality" posts. I'm sorry but if a guy told me "I love you for your personality" I'd just leave. Why? Because we're very sexual beings and sex is a huge part of a relationship. If someone isn't really attracted to their partner they're not gonna put their all into their sex life or make the other person feel sexy/lusted after. Saying you love someone for their personality is like saying "You're ugly but hey, you sure are swell!".... Not my thang... Also it gets on my nerves that so many guys who like big girls like thin girls too but most guys who like thin girls don't like big girls, I guess because they have such varied tastes I feel like they'd never be satisfied.

Okay, for you, that may be true. But let us say that I have two dates this week--one with a thin woman (thin, not skinny), one with a much larger/curvy woman--both very attractive. If the curvy woman can not take a joke and does not like to try new things, I will immediately be turned off. If the thin woman is a goofball and quotes old Simpsons episodes all night, I will have an ever-lasting boner that I can lay naked in the sun with to tell time...but that is me.
13 years

I am unattracted to skinny girls. I only like big girls. And I like them better if they find themselves attractive.

I'm not shallow, it's just the way I swing.
13 years

1Dan001 wrote
Maximum wrote
canadianenglish wrote
The number one thing for me when it comes to attraction is the face.

/seconded

/Thirded?!

Fourthed.
13 years

Just a reminder for people to keep things civil, thank you. smiley
13 years

I can find slim, even thin girls attractive (not skinny). However, unless they were into gaining I would find it very difficault to perform. Even if the girl had an amazing personality and we got on very well, she must have some chub for me to grab hold of.
In my experience not only are fatter girls sexier they are also much prettier facially. This is very important to me, for my eyes do all the sexual stimulation. Now I could close my eyes while I was with a slim girl but as soon as I would be cuddling up to the girl any imagination that I may have of her being fatter would go out of the window. Leaving both me and the girl frustrated.
It happened to me 20 years ago. The girl I was with was really lovely, one of the nicest girls I have ever met and by all accounts would have been seen as quite a catch. 5'7 and about 125lbs and very good looking, in a fake Marylin Munroe sort of way. No matter how I tried, (we tried on two different occasions) I just could not perform. Tried imagining my ex, fat girls, but all I could feel was firmness. It ruined our friendship as she so wanted it to go further, out of frustration she called me a tease. I didn't have the heart to tell her she didn't turn me on. It would have seemed too cruel, but she guessed anyway I suppose.
13 years

Okay, time to sum and bone-up a few points:
1) Faces- facial focus when you're checking someone else out is a genderal programing older than modern man for either gender. The face is very telling of a number of things, from mental status to genetics that shape it, thus enabling women and men to seek out supirior mates [subconcious only people; you don't REALLY know when you're doing this].
2) The whole balance of weight is dependent on so many factors nature, nurture, etcetera etcetera; hammering anyone who swings either way or sighting it on youth, social BS, and the other tacs it's given is ignorant of this by a few hundred miles.
3) "Personality is a sham"- same as I noted with swingers,only strip away nature for the most part save for some minor biochemestry and unsolved genetic mysteries about what causes exactly what; hammer it at your own pang later, but there is a legitimate enfatuation caused by a predispostion where someone isn't physically turned on period for the most part. As defects go, yes, idicitive of a major issue, but as that doesn't strip the biological urge to sire an heir also, it happens.
4) Yes, I just stripped the romantasism and purer elements of sexuality from it, but knowing a little more about what happens as it happens never killed anyone in my book.
13 years

Reading people based on those has very little to do with a fetish outright; yes, when reading her/ him is key to settling on whether or not you take the next step and approach them. CanadianE' is blunt in many of his opinions but as a debate style it forces some moderation from the rest of us, so don't be so quick to bold when addressing the fault of it. Having stated that:
1)your point goes to the lines of the personality argument-it being secondary to actually approaching, initial attraction to fat v.s thin v.s both.
2)I'm starting to see his point; we dance round and round and round again; fair, new members need to know, but maybe the intro page of FF needs a segment addressing this contradition in the future or the idea integrated into another pre-existing one.
3) At root of it, if you're here, you're into BBW's or BHM's to some degree unless you're one yourself upon joining the community. We all have our ranges as far as LBs and proportions and distributions, but at the end of the day we can all agree that big girls/ guys are sexy and thinner ones who are aspiring to be are even hotter. Am I right and are those points agreeable?
13 years

34 years ago today, I met a woman who I was quite fond of. I still look back fondly on the relationship, which lasted 6 months. She was thin, short, older and had short hair. None of the things I am normally attracted to. Unfortuately, it seems that she was also a lesbian, and that part made the relationship fail. But one never knows who they may be attracted to until they meet them.
13 years
12   loading