General

Ladies, your oppinion?

Honestly, he was probably just playing with you but it sounds like he went psycho after you deleted him. Did he actually put that on your facebook though? If so, whoa..yeah, he's a jackass lol.
13 years

Ladies, your oppinion?

Posting that is definitely out of line, and just shows how completely self centered that guy is. He obviously didn't stop to think about how such a comment would affect anyone but himself. And then proved it again by trying to make you the bad guy for not talking to him enough. ><
13 years

Ladies, your oppinion?

I think there's a change happening in our communities, a generational shift. While there have always been happy, proud fat people, women my age were taught--mainly by each other--that we had to be careful because it wouldn't be easy for us to 'hold on to' our men. There was a very clear 'beggars can't be choosers' mentality about fat women; I remember my cousin, who was also fat and some years older, explaining it to me.

For a generation of people who've grown up with the internet, with knowing that there are FAs, with maybe even seeing fat activist blogs and so on, such handed down 'wisdom' is less likely to stick. Audrey's anger is a perfect example, and it's right and good. I'm very grateful that young fat women can grow up knowing how beautiful and desirable they are.
13 years

Ladies, your oppinion?

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
This sortof deaves into the thing on FA's thinking we owe them something bc were fat. Whcih completely offends me. was I in the right telling this guy off?

Yes, he was an arrogant fool full of self-entitlement, unable to have any empathy for you whatsoever, and he needed an appropriate punishment for his stupidity. You gave him that.
13 years

Ladies, your oppinion?

Ya guys are stupid and have no right to be angry when someone whom we knew well enough to add to our social networks automatically deletes us for an offense that may not have been meant. I am agreeing with you in the hopes that you'll sleep with me.
13 years