General

Note to the members!

RubyRipples wrote
Ive checked the site email and the report abuse sections but there is no complaint to us about any of this, why?

ALL any person needs to do when they get rude, overly sexual or otherwise offensive messages, is take screenshots of them and send them to myself or to the site email at team@fantasyfeeder.com. These people WILL be dealt with.

Agreed, I hear about this stuff all the time, and I hate that these people are allowed to stay members of this site, the thing is though, that we can't really go on a witch hunt for "bad members" when no one bothers to report them.

I strongly suggest that anyone, male or female, who EVER gets an undesirable comment or PM to report it to a mod, so that we can warn those responsible. I'm sure if they are doing it to one, they are doing it to many, and if we are getting many reports about the one member, then we can just permaban the scumbag and be done with it.

This may be the internet, but i'm hell bent on making sure its one of the most positive and friendly areas of the internet for every single one of our members. smiley
13 years

Note to the members!

I agree that if you're going to put yourself online, whether for dating or just feedback on pics, you have to be fairly thick-skinned.

But my concern is the relatively low incidence of reporting of problems. There is one attitude that encourages people to take care of things themselves, and I have always been that kind of person. But more recently, I've developed a different perspective, insofar as I think reporting helps 'clean up' FF, helps set a higher standard of behaviour, and can contribute to making the site more manageable for women with lower tolerances for such stuff.

I really think that everyone who gets hassled by someone, even if it's just that they keep asking you to chat privately after you've said no, should be reported. That would make an enormous difference in how people feel about being here.
13 years