Gaining

Proportions

I love way too many body shapes. I absolutely love disproportionately large butts and thighs, but I have also been known to love bellies and arms. It kind of depends on the whole make-up of the individual. Yeah, I am not helping, but I will say that a disproportionately large hip-butt-thigh area is the one thing I can not take my eyes away from.
13 years

Proportions

Everyone has their own preference. I am definitely a chest man, but a big butt or belly can be a turn on too. One of the nicest things about looking at BBWs is how they are all different in their weight distribution.
13 years

Proportions

I like a woman to have a waist. And I prefer pot-bellies to double bellies.

And some reasonable proportionality. If a woman had say, a huge butt but was thin everywhere else it could be off-putting.

But that's just me!
13 years

Proportions

I generally like Pear-Shaped or Hourglass. But everything is trumped for me by a woman who has gained. The transformation is my number one turn-on. One woman who I've known for over 25 years is a prime example. Her body type is smallish legs and hips with the majority of her weight in her boobs and moreso in her belly. I first met her after she had dieted from her high school 150 at 5'4" to 115 and looking like a petite model at 22. I have seen her, and held her at 130,145,165 and have known her to be 180. She kills me at all of those weights-but of course when she is plumper she has a nicer ass and legs and a belly to die for. I guess for me shape is important-but it takes a back seat to softness and facial attraction.
13 years

Proportions

I really think its another one of those "depends on the person" things. Generally I like evenly proportioned, fat all over, like most people, just, bigger. smiley

However, I have seen all kinds of beautiful bodies on here, there are girls who are all belly, those who are all breast and those who are all butt, and I can find examples of each type of girl that are absolutely stunning.

So yeah, while I prefer "well proportioned" I have seen enough great bodies to never write off someone not. smiley
13 years

Proportions

It's fair to say everyone's different and everyone has a different proportion and equally there's someone out there for everyone's preference.
I like softness and smoothness as much as a good curve, but like most of the guys here I like a larger bum and thighs given the choice.
I'd like to see what the FFAs &to say on this subject, whether they prefer a good set of moobs or a belly-us guys tend to all gain quite similarly (or so I'm led to believe).
13 years