Gaining

Realistic weight gain amount

I'd say gain, but gain slow and steady! Don't rush into things...although many here fantasize about gaining rapidly,sorry to mention it, but it's not always the heathliest way. Eat, gain, love...then eat some more. Personally I wouldn't try to gain more than 20lbs a year, but I'm pretty conservative when it comes to gaining.
13 years

I have a friend who could regain weight from 1-3 pounds a day when she was smaller at5'3" and 140-220. Nowadays at 295 she could still do a lb
a day for 3 weeks.
In your case I think with avoid effort you could gain 5-8 lbs a month. Then some extra at particular holidays that cause anyone to gain. That would be the "candy" days
Valentine. Easter. Halloween. The4 day parties Memorial Day. July 4th and. Labor Day. And the big ones Thanksgiving and Christmas.
You would be somewhere between 290 and 330 next year. How's that sound?smiley_!
13 years

I agree that people should not rush it. At some point, the decision has to be made to either stop gaining or become immobile. By gaining naturally, and enjoying the food along the way, it will postpone that point.

I also do not agree that so many calories equal so much weight. Everyone has a different metabolism. And even the same person will hit plateaus. Some weight is either water weight or temporary weight. If you eat 5 pounds of food, you will gain 5 pounds on the scale. When you eliminate solid or liquid waste, you will lose weight.

Unless someone is really thin with a fast metabolism, it is best just to enjoy the food and eat what you like.
13 years

PinkyDear wrote
I joined a few days ago and I've received a lot of encouragement so far. This past year I gained 55 pounds, on top of the weight I had already gained,and I thought that was a huge amount. I've had people telling me that everything from several pounds a day to 10 pounds a month is possible. Any of you that have gained a good bit of weight what did you gain? How much can I hope to gain?
I'm pleased you asked about this. Learning how much a woman can gain per month and per year is one of my hobbies. There are some different factors based on activity, metabolism, etc., but from what I've observed, a woman (men are slightly different) who is gaining on her own seems to be able to gain about 55-60 pounds in a year, on average 1 pound per week. The gains are sometimes sporadic, coming in at 2 pounds or three pounds a week, and then sometimes nothing for a couple weeks due to activity and other things impinging on one's life. I know some woman who have gained 75-100 pounds in a year (which I love, btw...) and they have been with feeders, who help them by concentrating on getting them fatter, having food around all the time, combining food and love-making, stuffing and massages, etc.

One woman here gained 13 pounds in three days upon meeting her first feeder. Another feedee just gained 10 in three...

And the point that was made about how much more you need the bigger you get is spot on. A heavier body requires more calories to move, so you need more calories to keep getting fatter... Lots of fun ways and great things to eat when one thinks about really eating when you're much bigger. You will be able to fit so much more in, eat all the time... ;-)

I like what you're doing. Look for a PM from me sometime...

Sirfeedulots
13 years

PinkyDear wroteHow much can I hope to gain?

How much do you want to gain?
13 years

PinkyDear wrote
I'm about 160 from my goal.

With the way you been eating lately-I'm betting you're now only 155 from your goal! smiley
13 years

There's always my article "How to get Fat": askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/htgf.html
13 years

Jazzman wrote:
In your case I think with avoid effort you could gain 5-8 lbs a month. Then some extra at particular holidays that cause anyone to gain. That would be the "candy" days
Valentine. Easter. Halloween. The4 day parties Memorial Day. July 4th and. Labor Day. And the big ones Thanksgiving and Christmas.
You would be somewhere between 290 and 330 nextyear.How's that sound?smiley_!

Wow. I just read my "expert" opinion again . Pinky. You are the most amazing indulgent gainer in recent memory. You have gained 35+lbs in 8 weeks! Less than two months! By the 2 month mark on Wednesday I would not be one bit surprised if you are at 270. So my 5-8 lbs theory has been put to shame! lol And it'so awesome! 5-8 How about 18-20 lbs amonth. And you look so wonderful too!smiley
13 years