General

Fat girls with skinny boyfriends/fat men with skinny girlfriends

It is OK for Fat men and women to be attracted to any sized person, it is even more healthy when their choices are not the product of phat-phobia or any other size-phobia.

BigSexy503 wrote:
I personally think skinny guys with fat girls looks stupid. No idea why. I guess i think its slightly asinine for a fat girl to ONLY like skinny guys. As if fat is only attractive on her. just seems a little prejudicial. obviously everyone has their own right to their own tastes but thats the opinion that I am left with. where as I am equal opportunity. I like girls from 120-420 smiley
12 years

Let's not forget the purpose of this site is to promote fat acceptance.

While we all have our preferences, there is no need to berate those with whom we disagree.
12 years

mixed-up-lass wrote:
When a man is bigger than a woman it appears natural to me. Men are suppose to be the alpha male. He is suppose to be big and protect the woman.
Whilst if the woman is bigger than the man, it just seems weird.
I've had skinny boyfriends and I never felt comfortable around them.

What if he were thinner but taller and stronger? Would that feel okay?
11 years

smiley smiley if you sit on a slim guy, no one will see him and nobody would be astonished smiley
11 years

hop_on_pop wrote:
Totally into the opposite thing. I am not exactly skinny (around 160) but LOVE the size difference between me and a fat man. ideally 300 and up. smiley

AGREED!!
11 years

the contrast between the bodies is such a turn on
11 years

fatalicat wrote:
okay being new to this whole lifestyle plus being out of the dating scene for the past 14yrs I am really enjoying the attention I am getting from really fit attractive guys. Before if these types of men would have approached me on the street or out clubbing etc I would have thought ok your mates put you up to this or how drunk are you lol. Even now when I see photos of the guys getting in contact with me it boggles my mind but in a good way. These types of guys have not only increased my self confidence but shown me that us beautiful fat girls can have any man we want be they skinny, built or not. Okay that was a long winded answer but for me if I see a fat chick like myself with a slim or well built guy I would think you go girl! Every one deserves to fall in love and its not up to society to tell us who that should be.smiley

This is such a great post!

I think that there have always been a lot of Men out there that have always liked heavier women but more and more they are starting to show it. I think it has a lot to do with age and maturity.

Speaking for myself I have always dated and gone out with girls and then women who were heavier by societies standards. As I have become older I find myself being attracted to women who are much heavier even over 300 Lbs. Obviously it is more than just the shear weight. My wife is near her heaviest other than just after her pregnancies probably 40-50 Lbs. heavier then when I met her.....and when we first met she was curvy and a bit thick by societies standards. I currently view her as fairly skinny compared to some women I see that I find very attractive who probably weigh well over 100 Lbs. more. But when I compare her to some of her thinner friends she look's much Fatter to me......because she is fatter than them. I would actually love her being 50, 70 or even 100 Lbs. heavier.

So, if I was not married and on the open market, I would probably be attracted to and go for women much heavier than my wife currently. With that being said when I first started dating my wife I actually was wanting her to be around 170 Lbs on her 5' 3" frame which she is slightly over now.....which then I would have considered Fat (And liked very much). So....not only has the weight and size I desire in women gone up as I have become older.....but so has the way I would approach them and show them how I liked their more feminine larger figures. So I guess this is a good thing for all of you Beautiful heavier women.....as Men get older they will show you what they really like.....and I am thinking that there a are a lot more men that like heavier women as opposed to skinny women...... and the good thing is the will start to show it as they mature and get older.

From your post it was refreshing to hear that you can seriously tell that these men desire you for you and your beautiful body......and part of that because it is bigger and sexier. So to all you larger beautiful women show off all those luscious curves and even rolls.....because we love them and want to softly touch, caress and hold them.
9 years

Back in high school I was super skinny. I went to prom with a guy who was an offensive lineman on the football team. He was about 6'4 and at least 300 pounds. Back over Thanksgiving we ran into each other at the gym---he did not recognize me, but did try hitting on me when he saw how much I could lift. LOLs.
9 years

Asi:
the contrast between the bodies is such a turn on

Mmmmmmm hmmmm
1 year
12   loading