Gaining

Any feeders feel guilty they don't like their gain?

Like many of us here on this forum, I've gained some holiday weight. I don't particularly like it, makes me feel uncomfortable and I just really don't enjoy the feeling. As someone who enjoys seeing women gain and actively encourages women to gain; I have to say I feel kinda guilty. I can't say I haven't taken any pleasure in the gain, but in general I just can't stand it.

I was wondering if anyone other feeder's or encourager's out there felt the same way. It doesn't have to be guilt, but something. I feel bad that I don't like the gain myself despite my overall attraction and involvement in it.

Any opinions of the like would be great, even from the view of gainers whose feeders don't gain or enjoy their own.
13 years

The one thing I've always worried about as the health issue, how could I ask someone to be that weight if I love them knowing that it could do serious harm to them in the future? If only there was a magic pill that eliminated the health issues associated with fat, one can only hope.
13 years

I know exactly what you mean. I don't hate my gain, (which was mostly intentional) but i'm really not a fan of how my face looks now, not to mention when I get self conscious, my weight tends to be one of the first things I think I should change.

It is quite an experience, getting and being fat (especially when you were originally quite thin), and really puts another perspective on the desire to fatten someone else up, because you get to see first hand all the positives and negatives which come with it.

Having said that, its not so much guilt I feel any more about wanting to fatten a girl up (although there was definite initial guilt) but more so empathy with what exactly I desire and why its not as glamourous as it appears in my fantasies.

In this respect, i've decided that I would never force (openly or secretly) or try to convince someone to gain for me who wasn't interested. Some people think that once they get someone gaining they'll grow (pun intended) to like it even if they didn't at first. Having gained, I see how much trouble I have with liking it myself now so its insane to think someone else would like it if they just did it.

Fortunately, there is a solution to this problem, there are other girls and guys out there who do want to gain, of course they aren't immune to the second thoughts, but they can and are willing to make the conscious decision to gain weight without someone elses input. My advice is to find such a person and you can both enjoy that which gives you both such pleasure and satisfaction.
13 years

I can say with confidence that even the most gung-ho of feedees/gainers have times where they second guess their decision to get fatter. I myself once thought that I would gain without limits, and every now and then even when I was laboring under that impression I would catch myself wishing that I had started working out with my brother when he and his friends were doing it every day in HS, that I could manage to stop eating junk food, that I could run a mile without having to stop frequently gasping for breath.

Usually these thoughts are few and far between. Most of the time I just love being huge.
13 years

Moving this to Weightgain. smiley
13 years

no regrets.

just keep them happy and safe. no one can blame you for what you like and theres no other way to channel it out.
13 years

no regrets.

just keep them happy and safe. no one can blame you for what you like and theres no other way to channel it out.
13 years