General

Smoking fetish???

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/forum/viewthread.php

That's the link to the previous one, and considering what happened there, it should go without saying, but I will remind people to be courteous, thank you. smiley
13 years

Smoking fetish???

I have interest in very fat women. I have no interest in skinny women, or extremely skinny women. I tolerate smoking, though I find it disgusting.

So... no, it's not a matter of taboo for me.
13 years

Smoking fetish???

JustinNasty wrote
Re-read, I was saying I think MOST of those who enjoy smokers AND bbws/bhm and find both erotic might just like it for taboo breaking.

Im aware I could be wrong and if you dislike smoking then you dont fit into that category at all lol

So no worries!

'Some' perhaps, but I wouldn't generalize by using 'most'.
13 years

Smoking fetish???

I like smoking smiley
and it DOES make me look cool..really cool
12 years

Smoking fetish???

Personally I do not like to smoke. But I like watching others do it. There is this taboo, or really a rebel look that reminds me of James Dean or a Black and White movie. This state of 'Being cool', or smoking because you like it and do not give a damn. And the way the fingers hold the cigarette can be beautiful also. A BHM with stubble and a tabac is very appealing.
12 years

Smoking fetish???

Malicieux wrote:
Personally I do not like to smoke. But I like watching others do it. There is this taboo, or really a rebel look that reminds me of James Dean or a Black and White movie. This state of 'Being cool', or smoking because you like it and do not give a damn. And the way the fingers hold the cigarette can be beautiful also. A BHM with stubble and a tabac is very appealing.

Goes to take up smoking... lol
12 years

Smoking fetish???

I have a smoking smoking fetish, and I am smoking.
1 year

Smoking fetish???

We necroposted an 11 year old thread. Congratulations lol
1 year

Smoking fetish???

count me in - i have had the smoking fetish for years! i know exactly what you are talking about.
1 year

Smoking fetish???

Chubby0:
i love to stuffed my belly after smoking a joint
it’s called the munchies and it’s a common side effect. 😉
1 year
12   loading