General

Smoking fetish???

My lady had been a heavy smoker
( excuse the pun )from a teenager up into her 60's. She started experiencing chest infections with every cold. On one occasion it led to a ambulance being called as she experienced breathing difficulties. She was taken to hospital and treated and was diagnosed with COPD. She was advised to give up smoking. ( Smoking was a massive pleasure for her ) years of addiction and smoking constantly also her very large size had taken its toll. She got medical help to quit smoking. The
NHS were excellent. She successfully gave up smoking for 5 years. But admitted she thought about it constantly. Then came the fateful day 2 years ago whilst out with a friend who is a smoker she asked her for a puff. Which she gave her. My lady returned home with her favourite brand of superkings and a lighter. She was embarrassed and said i won't buy anymore. But just one puff she was fully addicted again and she has smoked daily since. I would not say i have a smoking fetish. But she is generally more relaxed and i can see the pleasure in her face especially when she takes a hard draw and deep inhale and the smoke hits her lungs. Seeing her holding the smoke down then releasing it through her nose or mouth has a effect on me. Seeing her level of pleasure is mutual. So to cap this off. I was concerned about the health issues. But also torn about making her life a misery taking away something she enjoys so much
So i said i don't want her smoking 1 or 2 or more packs a day as she had previously. I suggested 3 a day. Explaining better to have a few than nothing. That soon became 5 which became 10 then 20. Then she complained her chest was wheezy.
I said what do you expect. She said she would cut down back to 5. Long story short for some time now her average consumption is 8 to 10 a day. She has not suffered any wheezing or significant shortness of breath and no chest infections. She is older than me and i do not have the heart to completely take away something she enjoys and seeing the pleasure on her face enjoying a addiction she has had for almost 50 years.
1 year

Smoking fetish???

They turn smoking into this huge deal. For a start they make cigarettes addictive. You don't see people smoking 40 fat Colombian cigars a day. They are kept for special pleasurable moments like Champian.

The trick with smoking is not to give up but to limit yourself to those which give you the most pleasure. If it's giving you huge pleasure but it's also killing you then who cares, life ends in death no matter what.

The real waste is when you smoke 17 out of 20 from habit rather than pleasure.

Your woman should allow herself to smoke any time it gives her pleasure and to put it out if she's not enjoying it.

Immediately there is no will power required, she can smoke any time she believes she will enjoy it. If that means all the time then that's too bad but the chances are it will be 3 a day at certain times.
1 year

Smoking fetish???

Weetabix:
They turn smoking into this huge deal. For a start they make cigarettes addictive. You don't see people smoking 40 fat Colombian cigars a day. They are kept for special pleasurable moments like Champian.

The trick with smoking is not to give up but to limit yourself to those which give you the most pleasure. If it's giving you huge pleasure but it's also killing you then who cares, life ends in death no matter what.

The real waste is when you smoke 17 out of 20 from habit rather than pleasure.

Your woman should allow herself to smoke any time it gives her pleasure and to put it out if she's not enjoying it.

Immediately there is no will power required, she can smoke any time she believes she will enjoy it. If that means all the time then that's too bad but the chances are it will be 3 a day at certain times.
Absolutely agree with your opinion.
1 year
12   loading