13. Pulp
14. The Coral
15. The Skids
16. Blur
17. The Smiths
18. Muse
19. Gene
20. The Clash
I could go on forever, but had to put 20 in. Also thumbs up for the girl who likes Dresden Dolls even though they didn't make my top 20. They are great live.
13 years

Favorite bands :)

You guys like a lot of pretty good metal...always good to see.

My taste has gotten more diverse as I age. Most of what I listen to is black metal, thrash metal, shoegaze, noise rock, classical, and occasionally some eclectic or especially infectious electronic music (aphex twin, flashbulb, etc.). I just can't deny some of that stuff, gets me dancing whether I want to or not, haha. Anyway, if I had to make a list of top 10, it would look like this right now:

my bloody valentine
swans/angels of light/anything michael gira
sonic youth
death
wolves in the throneroom
ride
the books
darkthrone
ringo deathstarr

this is always evolving, so if anyone has any suggestions for new music, let me know. finding new music is one of my favorite things in the world.
13 years

There are plenty of bands that I really like, but Nightwish, GWAR, and Stephen Lynch are my top 3. Dethklok is an honorable mention.
13 years

sodafool wrote
I'm probably the only ska fan here, but I'm absolutely obsessed with The Aquabats! reel big fish and streetlight manifesto

LOL at the Aquabats! I think still have my fan club membership card somwhere smiley from back when Travis Barker was in the band!

Oh and on the topic

1. Reverend Horton Heat (seriously awesome live)
2. The Specials
3. The Clash
4. Muse
5. Radiohead
13 years

So hard to narrow it down but-

Nickelback
Blink-182
Simple Plan
All Time Low
Good Charlotte
Green Day
Linkin Park
SR-71
Sum 41
Madina Lake
Go:Audio
Sugarcult
13 years

mutha ***in Descendents, ALL, Millencolin, Pully, Lagwagon, Mustard Plug, The Lawrence Arms, NOFX
13 years

I'm listening to This Heat atm. This shit is wayyyyyyy ahead of its time...I can't believe I haven't heard of this before. I'm digging the dynamics and overall sound a lot...great recommendation man.
13 years

okilladmit wrote:

I love jazz, everything from staples like Duke all the way through weird experimental stuff like Rahsaan Roland Kirk (probably my favorite).

Haha I LOVE Rahsaan Roland Kirk! Why play one saxophone when you can play 3 at a time?

&feature=related

I'm gonna add Vijay Iyer, Wayne Shorter, Esbjorn Svensson Trio, Robert Glasper, and the John Randall Quintet to the out-there jazz selection du jour.
12 years

ShineDown
SOAD
Disturbed
Korn
Muse
Mumford & Sons
Breaking Benjamin
Evanescence
POD
Foo Fighters