Gaining

Weightgain shakes

Best way to gaining is to eat/drink baby formula and use cream instead of water to desolve the powder. Especially when you useing stage 1 (from birth to 1 year) products, this are made for fast growing babys.
Beside the good taste you will get a good dose of minerals and vitamins
13 years

Weightgain shakes

My GF is against this shakes. She said she want to be fattened by delicious food and I understand her.
12 years

Weightgain shakes

Or you can take the suggestions of everyone who contributed. Take whole milk, cream, weight gain powder, olive oil, cb-1, and all the other goodies that the people mentioned and blend it together and see what the results might be like.
12 years

Weightgain shakes

zoneman22 wrote:
now what about some 1 who is sensitive to alot of fatty foods? Looks for a high cal low fat content shake. Anything like that?

i know this is an old post but i thought id comment anyway. if fatty drinks are not your thing drink juice or fruit nectar. they are suprisingly high in cals coz of the sugar but very low in fat. or alternativly soda drinks. anything high in sugar really.
12 years

Weightgain shakes

Tracii wrote:
DQ blizzards are the best for gaining.
The body builder stuff tastes horrible.
I tried the weight gain shake mixes and all they did was taste bad and cramped up my belly.UGH!
Drinking oil is nasty too I wouldn't recommend it.Made me puke.smiley

I agree. DQ Blizzards are very good and very fattening!
12 years

Weightgain shakes

SSBBWBecca wrote:
Melted ice cream is awesome! I read somewhere around brownie mix, I tried it and it works, but you have to make it more "liquidy". I love inventing words, smiley

Cool! I'll have to try that sometime!
12 years
12   loading