Gaining

Weightgain shakes

I finally have convinced my girlfriend to start drinking weightgain shakes. However I don't know where to start or what kind of disgression to use. First question is do you literally use the same stuff body builders use? Next is where can I go to get the mix? Lastly how often do you drink weightgain shakes once or twice a week or what? Any other suggestions or pointers would be greatly appreciated.
13 years

Weightgain shakes

I know of two women from this site who are getting Wonderful reults with just regular large shakes! Better tasting too.
13 years

Weightgain shakes

It's best to make your own, that way if you want to you can use some of the nutrition shakes in it too. When I was gaining actively I'd usually start with whole milk or heavy cream, to that I would add chocolate syrup/ice cream/or hot coco mix, then I would add some vanilla ice cream/whipped cream/pudding mix, and sometimes I would also put in some peanut butter *it tastes really good with a chocolate shake!*

Then you just blend that well and enjoy xD
13 years

Weightgain shakes

Look up Maus Mix - it recommends using lecithin to add oil and major calories to a shake.
13 years

Weightgain shakes

Lots of Ice Cream
A little heavy cream
A bit of whole milk
A little soy milk
LOTS of vegetable oil

Optional Add-ins include peanut butter, crushed candy, crushed cookies, pudding mix, chocolate sauce and caramel.

"Each shake can have as many or as little calories as you like. I like to keep mine in the 3,000-5,000 range."

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/ff_photo_album/ff_photo_pic.php

My suggestion is to substitute the oil with a stick of butter, though. makes it more palatable. or do both, I suppose.
olive oil reduces the chance of a heart attack!
13 years

Weightgain shakes

"olive oil reduces the chance of a heart attack!"
That made me chuckle. Kinda like drinking a diet soda with your triple baconator, fries, onion rings, wings and large pizza means you're eating fewer calories smiley
13 years

Weightgain shakes

"olive oil reduces the chance of a heart attack!"
That made me chuckle. Kinda like drinking a diet soda with your triple baconator, fries, onion rings, wings and large pizza means you're eating fewer calories smiley
13 years

Weightgain shakes

I wouldn't waste any money on actually buying weight gain shake mixes. The difference between those mixes and a milkshake is more protein and more vitamins, a lot more vitamins.

Take your daily vitamin pill and break out the blender! I'm sure you can make your own mixes much more fattening.

...Although looking back at the comments it looks like some people are already making their own.
13 years

Weightgain shakes

ya ive heard plenty of homemade recipes using ice cream and cake mix. i say just come up with your own. can't be to hard
13 years

Weightgain shakes

PaulUK wrote:
I mix equal measures of double cream and normal milkshake. It's worked wonders for me in the past.
Yeah,something like that is great..personally I do half whipped cream and half double cream with whatever flavouring I feel like (got the idea from an old TV documentary clip on YouTube with Gaining Goddess)..but everybody has different tastes and this may be too sickly for some:just experiment and make what you like (gaining should be fun after all!)smiley
13 years
12   loading