General

Movie quotes xd

Got a favorite movie quote that ya just gotta share with the world? Post it here! I'll get the ball rolling with my favorite quote from my favorite western of all time "Tombstone":

Johnny Ringo: You must be Doc Holiday.
Doc Holiday: *coughs* That's the rumor...
Ringo: You retired too? *patronizingly*
Holiday: Not me, *voice falters slightly* I'm in my prime.
Ringo: Yea, you look it...
Holiday: You must Ringo, look darlin', Johnny Ringo. The deadliest pistol there since Wild Bill they say. What do you think darlin' should I hate him?
Kate: You don't even know him.
Holiday: That's true, but I don't know. There's just something about him, something 'round the eyes. I don't know, reminds me of...me. Now, I'm sure of it, I hate him.
13 years

Movie quotes xd

May not be a "movie" per se, but I like it. Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog:

It's curtains for you, Dr. Horrible. Lacey, gently wafting curtains.
--Captain Hammer
13 years

Movie quotes xd

Reaper42 wrote
Heheh. I love that one Oni. Guess what one I'm thinking of that may not be polite smiley

I'm gonna take her back to my place, show her the hammer. And these *holds up fists* are not the hammer. *walks away*...*comes back* The hammer is my ***!
13 years

Movie quotes xd

JustinNasty wrote
youtube.com/watch

I THINK I WIN THIS THREAD!!!!

I've never seen or heard of the movie which this is from. And,

That is why you fail.
--Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: Empire Strikes Back.
13 years

Movie quotes xd

God darnit Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore. -Taggart
13 years

Movie quotes xd

JustinNasty wrote
OniGumo wrote
JustinNasty wrote
youtube.com/watch

I THINK I WIN THIS THREAD!!!!

I've never seen or heard of the movie which this is from. And,

That is why you fail.
--Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: Empire Strikes Back.

Zoolander???

Youve never seen ZOOLANDER?

You sir, fail being an american. Me and my friends always scream YOUR MISTAKE INDEED!!!

Zoolander, pffft. How about SpaceBalls!!!

I see your schwartz is as big as mine. But it's not the size that matters, it's how you use it!!
--Dark Helmet
13 years

Movie quotes xd

--Dan-- wrote
This is epic! Pulp Fiction has so many good quotes.

I vote this better then Justin's smiley
13 years

Movie quotes xd

Mary: [to Precious] Oh, so you're going to stand up there and look down at me like you're a woman? You don't know what real women do! Real women sacrifice!
[Throws glass at Precious, which shatters at her feet]
Mary: Now, laugh at that, fat bitch

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Clareece 'Precious' Jones: [voiceover] My name is Clareece "Precious" Jones. I wish I had a light-skinned boyfriend with real nice hair. And I wanna be on the cover of a magazine. But first I wanna be in one of them BET videos. Momma said I can't dance. Plus, she said who wants to see my big ass dancing, anyhow?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this movie. I used to act it out with my friends XD
13 years

Movie quotes xd

The prime minister of Sweden visited Washington today, and my tiny little nipples went to France. *other dialog that I don't remember* There was a welcoming committee present to great the prime *hesitates* rib-roast-minister, and I do da chacha like a sissy-girl. I like-a do da cha-cha.

--Bruce Almighty, Evan Bakster
13 years

Movie quotes xd

Heh, I guess we all know that Oddity's the winner now lol.
13 years
1234   loading