General

My rant on closet fa's

Its sad to read these stories, especially since there are probably loads of guys here who would like to have been able to actually meet someone within the community.

But cheer up ladies, plenty more fish in the sea. A quick look at the dating section alone shows there the guys out number the girls here by at least 4 to 1.

I am sure you'll find a man whos ready for a real woman! smiley
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

JustinNasty wrote
As long as keep things civil I dont think itll get locked... no flamers please!!!

Indeed, just a reminder from myself for people to remain civil to each other, thank you. smiley
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

Well, as perspective point on this one has been stated I guess all that there is to do is give Nate_the_Gr8 a cyber fist bump for stating the it simply yet with elegant clarity; thanks man.
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
As I said, I don't care if they hide it. But if they want to do that, they shouldn't be getting our hopes up by talking to us and then treating us like dirt. It's like boo hoo you don't want people to know you're seeing a big chick.....get over yourself. If you are willing to cycle fat people like this and hurt them, knowing you will never acknowledge them as anymore than a fetish......then that closet fa is a rly terrible person. Seriously.

Obviously you have had some bad experiences recently, which is sad for anyone whether they are from the FA community or not. I hope you will be fine and find someone.

Despite what my profile date will tell you, I've been following the FA community threw various sites for close to 10 years. Theres all ways been a mix of exhibitionists, voyeurs and those looking for love, and in that mix someone is bound to get hurt. I think the community has to be taken with a pinch of salt, its a great place to have to express are selves but its far from perfect.
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

I can't be too hard on closet FAs who're a good bit younger than I am. I think that up until people get into college and spend a bit of time away from what they've been constricted and supported by for their entire lives, they can't really express themselves or feel as confident in who they are. This doesn't mean that (F)FAs under the age of, say, 20, should get a total pass, but I'm more willing to excuse a bit of shyness or reluctance to be out with it.

As people get older it's more and more frustrating for them to be afraid, though, and I think that it gets downright infuriating. To be out of college and unwilling to date a fat person (but being willing to go out with a thin one) or to refuse to be a friend to fat people while having no issue having sex with them- to me, that's just wrong.

No excuse at any age, though, for the vile comments that I've seen from some people claiming to be FAs. Whether they're off-hand remarks that weren't thought about or a commentary on how fat is okay but obese is not or anything like that that I've seen firsthand and heard about secondhand- no excuse. Those people are tools.

Also wrong are people who claim to be out and proud, only to prove that they're not in a manner that's shocking and insulting to people they claim to admire and their peers.
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

I'm probably not qualified to have an opinion on closetted/un-closettedness as, being a gainer, I've not "come out of the fridge" as the expression goes. Being in the FA-closet, or fridge, shouldn't mean that the person is a jerk. I'm not a jerk...at least I hope not hehe.

To some extent it's ok to be worried about what the people who are close to you will think.
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

OniGumo wrote
I'm probably not qualified to have an opinion on closetted/un-closettedness as, being a gainer, I've not "come out of the fridge" as the expression goes.

Hiding being a gainer is a bit different though, that's just concealing a sexual fetish rather than concealing an entire person/BBW/BHM from one's friends/family. smiley
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
OniGumo wrote
I'm probably not qualified to have an opinion on closetted/un-closettedness as, being a gainer, I've not "come out of the fridge" as the expression goes. Being in the FA-closet, or fridge, shouldn't mean that the person is a jerk. I'm not a jerk...at least I hope not hehe.

To some extent it's ok to be worried about what the people who are close to you will think.

Lol but the difference is you don't turn around and degrade anyone and make them feel like crap is the point. That was my main point in bringing up the subject lol. Look at it from this perspective.....you know I liked fat men and obviously I find you completely gorgeous. Lets also pretend I'm a closeted FFA but you are unaware of this at this point.

Lets say I arrange for us to go on a super amazing date.....we plan it all week, you get super excited to be around this seemingly great person.....and then I'm 15 minutes late.And then Im an hour late. And then its five hours late, youre home alone on your couch crying because I never called to cancell and I'm not answering my phone.

Then lets say a few days go by and you angrily (rightfully so) text me demanding an explanation....and I apologize and manage to turn it around on you so you think you made a mistake in the date.....and then I offer to make it up that very evening. So you get all dressed up again. And then the scenario repeats itself. And you are once again just shattered bc of someones cruelty.

Yeah, this happend. Which is why all closet FA's who actively seek out girls to do this to should gtfo of Fantasyfeeder lol

I can definitely see where that would effin suck...
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

I would like to share my views on this matter, please take this with a grain of salt:

I AM A CLOSET FA, I live in a area where looks are everything at my age. So coming a cross a meaningfull realationship with someone with my "preference" is down right impossible. I dont think most of us mean to be closets, it is just our personality or situation. I am not a jerk in the slightest, if I met any of the females on this sight that I have a an intrest in, I would never be mean or didrespect them; I would be nervous as hell, or even scared. Because at this point this is a fantasy to me, which all you have to understand, this site is called fantasy feeder for a reason. When fantasy meets reality, sometimes negitive results can occur. You can't belittle and sterotype a group for the same reason you came to this site. Im mean one must reflect on themsleves and why they are here before ostracizing people like me. Like most of you here I came to this site because I saw a place where I could bask in a world where many people had the same fantasy or simlar as me; and I could read there stories, admire there bueaty, and catch a ray of light in who you all really are. And quite frankly im surprised that the posters on this thread show so much misunderstanding and disrespect towards another "labelized" ff members.

I know some women out there have had some horrible experiances with closet fa, but please dont get discourage because of some bad apples. There are plenty of guys, like me who are just waiting for a girl to guide them to the light. You may even like it smiley
13 years

My rant on closet fa's

Dazed wrote
Because at this point this is a fantasy to me, which all you have to understand, this site is called fantasy feeder for a reason. When fantasy meets reality, sometimes negitive results can occur.

I will also reaffirm that the 'Fantasy' part of Fantasy Feeder primarily refers to more than just being with a bigger girl/guy. smiley If you get together with someone that's bigger, don't hide them, and don't look back. You won't regret it. The scorn of others will fade away, but love can last a long, long time. Don't forget that either.

canadianenglish wrote
This boils down to what I wrote a few weeks back in the thread "Pep Talk" and got roundly criticized for by the male contingent, perhaps because I didn't nail the point in that thread.

And also a reminder to people not to fight about what happened in that particular thread, thank you. It was closed for a reason and it would be a shame to see that argument cause this topic to close too. smiley
13 years
123   loading