Stuffing

"feeding tubes" what do you think?

Feeding tubes seem sort of like a mixed bag. The quick flow does seem awesome (Sort of like a beerbong) but at the same time they're very limiting D:
13 years

Let's understand the terms. No one is talking about sticking feeding tube down someones throat or inserting it in their stomach. Tube feeding refers to what Badonkadonk Boi describes, a tube attached to a container that the feedee has control over. I have used the tube-hydrator bag method with several feedees and all have greatly enjoyed the experience as an adjunct to regular feedings.
13 years

Whilst many here are talking about this in relation to performing it on someone else. Last night I bought a tube feeding 'kit' from a medical wholesaler.

While I'm a feeder for my fiancé and a foodee for her (she loves to cook) I still find myself to be a feedee too. I want to gain and tire quickly of eating (not a true foodee, but I do like food lol)

Tube feeding myself is something that excites me and intrigues my fiancé. As soon as it arrives I plan to try and spend as much time as possible on it, I'll have a tap on it to regulate flow so that I can maintain that stuffed full feeling for a whole day.

For me it's simply a means to an end. I want to gain weight, pure and simple. This to me is the most expedient way to do it.

I'll be sure to keep you updated on my progress. But as advice, I say don't let fear hold you back. The most fun is had doing the things others avoid smiley

Captain chaos my mother calls me smiley

Now pardon me while I go out for a ride on my motorbike smiley

Hunter
12 years

its dangrous to gain weight to walk across a road, and to live. I would LOVE TO HAVE this happen to me! Ya researching 1st and how to place it in safely and what to do before trying. go slowly and make sure all is good before fully. also maybe ask a doctor, i know its hard to amidt something like this but they are known for stuff like this they may have some advice lol. if they do and you find out PM me and let me know asap lol.
12 years

big n burlie momma wrote:
theres a movie called "feed",did not know that will have to check out you tube!

NO! WAIT! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT'S GOING TO BE!
12 years

Big cutie bonnie wrote:
If the feeding tube was attached to a bottle of WKD then hell yehsmiley

What the hell is WKD? I do, however, make a very delicious and fattening shake that is sucked from a shake bag.
12 years

palndrm wrote:
Big cutie bonnie wrote:
If the feeding tube was attached to a bottle of WKD then hell yehsmiley

What the hell is WKD? I do, however, make a very delicious and fattening shake that is sucked from a shake bag.

Not like it's hard to find out.
12 years