General

Grrrrrrr.....(bit of a rant)

I'm starting to notice as I get older that Drs love to go for the easy answer rather then bother with finding the correct diagnosis, though I suppose thats all they can do when they have more patients then time.
13 years

Yes I am sure his 7 years in medical training, and god know how many in practice, didn't in anyway come into play when assessing your past, current or possible future medical history....
13 years

canadianenglish wrote
skinnybrit84 wrote
Yes I am sure his 7 years in medical training, and god know how many in practice, didn't in anyway come into play when assessing your past, current or possible future medical history....

That's kind of like saying no commercial airline pilot has ever crashed a plane due to negligence. Just because a person is well trained does not make them infallible.

Precisely, or we wouldn't have stories about incompetent doctors accidentally killing or permanently damaging patients anywhere in the news. Dr Jayant Patel anyone?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayant_Patel

Patel is also alleged to have shown a poor regard for hygiene with claims that he responded to a nurse's concern over his unwashed hands with "doctors don't have germs". Patel is linked to at least 87 deaths out of the 1,202 patients he treated between 2003 to early 2005, 30 of whom died while under his care in Bundaberg. Hospital staff have also accused Patel of altering medical records to hide mistakes.
-
In June 2010, Patel was convicted of 3 counts of manslaughter and one case of grievous bodily harm, and sentenced to seven years in jail.

Perhaps an extreme example, but it is proof that they are not all infallable despite their lengthy experience. Luckily, we can count on the vast majority of them to be competent, at least.
13 years

sue them, sue them, sueeeeeeeeee them, sorry I live in California, but seriously if the manager knew about the broken chairs before you got injured, then that is gross neglect, so sue them seriously, I hate that.
13 years