I would so rock one! :]
13 years

Fat fetish community flag

I love the pin and would totally wear one
13 years

You could add the eating emoticon:

:G

(See how it looks like someone putting food in their mouth? Plus that "G" for "Gluttony"smiley
13 years

I really like the thinking behind each of the colours representing areas of the community.

Out of all the pin designs I think the round one is the best.

I also think it would be good to have some kind of symbolism that can be embossed over the flag to represent your 'orientation' in the community.
13 years

Dude. The flag rocks. Keep it up. The people who need to find reasons not to like it are just scared you'll do something they couldn't do. Keep up the good work and don't give up cause somebody disagrees. Nice idea for a flag. It works for me.
13 years

Admin Mode: Just a reminder for people to keep discussion civil thank you. smiley
13 years

I have played with the idea of symbolism for various orientations and sub-fetishes in the community. Unfortunately I found making a cohesive theme to cover them all quite hard.

I thought a simpler way to define yourself could be the way you orientate the button when you wear it.

13 years

Hey, you should use some of the proceeds you get for the badges if people by them to support sites like this too.

Make a advertising banner for it and stuff so its not just a signature.
13 years

skinnybrit84 wrote:
I have played with the idea of symbolism for various orientations and sub-fetishes in the community. Unfortunately I found making a cohesive theme to cover them all quite hard.

I thought a simpler way to define yourself could be the way you orientate the button when you wear it.

Can I get a spinning one for "All of the Above" smiley
13 years

Reaper42 wrote:
I really wanted to make a joke about the cherry...but can't think of a good one smiley

LMAO Get outta mah head Reaper!!

in all seriousness I think a button would be a great idea. Many groups have a way to identify themselves to other's who are interested in it, so why not us too. Now, for the most important part, to get a job in order to obtain the money with which to buy this button...
13 years
12   loading