Gaining

Secret feeding

I hope she finds out about this and ditches you. You're betraying her trust and that's a really lousy thing to do.
13 years

Secret feeding

heilkibler wrote:
Today, we went to Friendly's for some ice cream. She got a triple thick shake, which is 5 scoops of ice cream. She said that she didn't want to finish the whole thing, but I kept insisting that she did.

I've done this plenty of times with my girl, so I don't see the big deal. As for some of the other stuff, I do agree that it's a way to introduce it into the relationship, but my only advice (as I am doing it soon as well), is to just talk to her about it. See what here reaction is and see how she feels about it. That'll be the best for both of you.
13 years

Secret feeding

It's not clear to me whether this is abusive feeding or not.

What would make it abusive would be if heilkibler's gf really has no idea she's overeating. This is possible but unlikely.

The other thing that would make it abusive is if she's expressed concern about her weight-gain, or how much she's been eating, or if she's explicitly asked hk to stop encouraging her to eat. In this case hk's only ethical course would be to abide by her wishes and not encourage her to overeat--unless he admits he wants her to gain, and gets her to agree to gain more.
13 years

Secret feeding

chubbyhoney wrote:
We can comment on this without getting rude or personal.

Agreed.

Everyone's opinions are as valid as the next persons.

I don't agree. For example, if your opinion were that the Earth is flat, your opinion would be less valid than mine.
13 years

Secret feeding

AskDrFeeder wrote:
It's not clear to me whether this is abusive feeding or not.

What would make it abusive would be if heilkibler's gf really has no idea she's overeating. This is possible but unlikely.

The other thing that would make it abusive is if she's expressed concern about her weight-gain, or how much she's been eating, or if she's explicitly asked hk to stop encouraging her to eat. In this case hk's only ethical course would be to abide by her wishes and not encourage her to overeat--unless he admits he wants her to gain, and gets her to agree to gain more.

Although I do agree with you, I would think that generally for this sort of thing a lack of explicit consent should be treated the same as nonconsent.
13 years

Secret feeding

Xutjja Plag wrote:
needafeeder wrote: Just curious, but isn't what he is doing basically what you do on sites like collarme and OKcupid? Finding someone who maybe likes something, but doesn't know what it is or how to go about doing it?

I'm in a very happy monogamous relationship. I'm not actively looking for people on such sites. I use them to get myself out there since I'm an amateur web model and adult entertainer.

Let me elaborate, basically men who don't identify themselves as FAs and/or feeders will write me and tell me that I'm hot, sexy, attractive, etc. Sometimes it leads to them asking about my clips4sale.

In elaborated context the situations are nothing a like. I can understand your previous confusion though.

Not one to shy away from a good debate I was going to offer an comment on the the OP's topic.

However I have to say I found the fact you use dating sites to dupe men into contacting you, so you can make a quick buck off them the most immoral thing in this thread.

Much more then some guy offering his girl friend an extra piece of cake, even if he should perhaps express his feelings to her before he peruses it further.
13 years