General

Dating's hard enough already.

I can totally relate to your situation, and found myself joining this site for those very reasons.

Meeting someone who you connect with, find physically attractive, lives close enough for a relationship to work and shares fetish fantasies with you, is something I think the majority of us will find very hard.

If I had to give any advice it would be not to give up looking for someone who is already open and knows of the FA/Feeder scene. You might also meet someone who is not aware of it, who you can share it with. I imagine women join this site everyday who are discovering the fetish for the first time.

I terms of moving into the city I would totally recommend that. A few years ago I moved from a rural area into a major city and found my social circle increase massively. If your not keen on the bar scene I'd recommend joining a society or club, maybe sports, voluntary or hobby based, as a great way to meet people.
13 years

I have an okcupid! ha.
Bigger girls are my preference on there :3
13 years

Liking bigger girls is easy to say, it's telling people about liking feederism and explaining thats hard haha!

But yeah, I feel you...
I'm the same way and have yet to date or even meet a BBW/gainer/etc. I live in Maryland and you girls are smart enough to know apparently that Maryland sucks.
13 years

purple^sneakers wrote:
skinnybrit84 wrote:
Meeting someone who you connect with, find physically attractive, lives close enough for a relationship to work and shares fetish fantasies with you, is something I think the majority of us will find very hard.

^^ This - rings so true. Next to impossible. But then which of the above points do you have to sacrifice when it comes to the push?

(Doesn't add to the thread, I just had the need to comment though.)

Very true indeed, especially if you are an FA who lives in a country with few BBWs and no size acceptance community whatsoever. Even BBWs think you are insane in the brain if you tell them you prefer big women. For this reason, sometimes I think about relocating to another country.
13 years