General

Conscious thought.

Trainspotting wrote:
However, this is a fat acceptance site but it's FANTASY FEEDER. Frankly it baffles me that so many people come here who aren't into feederism or gaining at all.

There's a bunch of fat acceptance sites, this one is primarily about feederism. Coming here just as an FA seems strange, there's other places for just that.

^^ I think this sums it up pretty well.
13 years

Conscious thought.

JustinNasty wrote:
Just the overall attitude of the thread lol

I HOPE it doesnt! I hope it stays calm and nice but this topic just has a tone that makes that hard I think.

Admin Mode: Precisely. As such, just a reminder to people to keep it civil in this topic, thanks. smiley
13 years

Conscious thought.

Icarus wrote:
chubbyhoney wrote:
DebzieUK wrote:
if people are posting photos then they have to accept that whilst comments they recieve will be mostly positive, they wont be to everyones taste and so some people will tell them that they are too big, too small, to chinese, to blonde etc. etc.

I wouldn't dream of posting a comment on a photo saying someone would be more attractive to me if they looked different. If I have nothing complimentary to say about the photo, I just won't comment x

Exactly. Like Thumper said "If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all."

Best stuff said in the whole thread, I think some guys are just so clueless though that the thinking saying such things is positive and encouraging when its really not.

Think before you comment people, if it could be taken negatively, its probably better to not bother, or at least explain what you really mean.

Also, this whole Feederism vs Fat Acceptance thing needs to stop, its not a major issue, but it is an idea which simmers under nearly every thread like this. Regardless of your reason for coming here, it is neither more, nor less valid then someone elses.

Yes this is a Feederism site but it is also a Fat Positive site. The two are not opposites, they are perfectly capable of existing together in peace, in fact they really should be anyway, because there are few other places where such ideas are accepted.

Every single person here needs to be aware of the two types of members we have (most even overlap) and respect that although someone may not share your reasons for being here, they are still as welcome to be here as you.

Sorry to rant, but the continuous "why are you even here" questions thrown at people bug the hell out of me. They are here because they want to be, not because you want them to be.

*takes deep breath and moves along*
13 years