General

Tumblr...?

Check out Molly Ren's tumblr - she describes it as "feederism, kink, chubby guys... and a little bit of body politics" and it's great:

molly-ren.tumblr.com/

Be warned, it's kinda kinky and explicit in places! Heh
13 years

Tumblr...?

c-ska.tumblr.com

If you follow let me know you're from here smiley
12 years

Tumblr...?

My tumblr is: mwollner.tumblr.com

Its called Extra Innings. Its about baseball (duh, haha) I just got it started and I would really appreciate if you would follow me!! smiley
12 years

Tumblr...?

Hey I'm loving all your recommendations. Tumblr is now my new timewasting favourite! Your blogs are all so cool!
12 years

Tumblr...?

Just bumping this for people, you can post about blogs other than Tumblr here too. smiley
12 years

Tumblr...?

Not much on it yet, but mine.

theowl100.tumblr.com/
12 years

Tumblr...?

ok - well ive jumped onto the tumblr band wagon - not that i have a clue on that im doing haha!!!

not even sure i know what my name is :s
i think its sparkle2701 haha!!!

plz give me any hints and tips lol!!! x
12 years

Tumblr...?

Think I've finally figured this tumblr thing out!! Although I still don't know how to comment on posts!!

sparkle2701.tumblr.com/
12 years

Tumblr...?

sparkle wrote:
Think I've finally figured this tumblr thing out!! Although I still don't know how to comment on posts!!

]sparkle2701.tumblr.com/

Download someting called ' missing e ' it allows your to comment on evreything and reblog yourself if you wanted to

I have a tumblr, mines pretty much just random stuff that usually makes me laugh and lots of nerdy things.
12 years

Tumblr...?

JadeEatsRainbows wrote:
sparkle wrote:

]sparkle2701.tumblr.com/

Download someting called ' missing e ' it allows your to comment on evreything and reblog yourself if you wanted to

I have a tumblr, mines pretty much just random stuff that usually makes me laugh and lots of nerdy things.

oooh ok thankyou - will try and figure it out!! i am so bad with computers though lol!!
12 years
123   loading