General

Ff soulmates?

supertrooper wrote:
remember not always a bad idea to date your stalker

:O How did your stalker get it so right?!
13 years

Ff soulmates?

I did,the love of my life found me on here. I love my Wolf and cant imagine life without him. We have been together for two years and I could never be more happy. I thank god for him every day and can wait to be in his big arms.smiley
13 years

Ff soulmates?

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote:
tokyoCaptivated wrote:
Like scrambledegg says, oftentimes your soulmate might be far away, but I'm sure if you meet someone and fall in love, it's easy to find a way to make things work ^^

Exactly. I for instance am traveling 12 hours next month to meet him face to face.

Between here and Dims, you are bound to find the man of your dreams.

Good luck, I wish you all the happiness you deserve. And you deserve a lot of it considering what you've been through. smiley XOXO
13 years

Ff soulmates?

Yes I have my true love she lives in another country but we make it work I'm going to visit her this summer.
13 years

Ff soulmates?

Zaftig Incarnadine wrote:
I found love here too. I was in the US for work last Summer, and since I was a long way from home within a day or two I was a little more 'visible' around here, so to speak.

Fre (freffingtonpost) pops up with a really normal email, we chat online a little and he has a lovely, kind face. I'm open with him and feel confident, free, explorative. As he said, when I got all shy after spilling fetish/fantasy beans with this stranger, "don't worry, you meet people backwards on here."

A few days later we met in NYC for coffee, and after that I was totally hooked, like a new and powerful pleasure just in his company. I just wanted to be his friend really, though with a growing and overwhelming desire, especially as we realised the rare joy of so closely sharing our fetish stuff.

We hung out every weekend, chatted all the time, and by the time we knew it was there the same for both of us, we had completely fallen for each other.

I hear you about soul mates, some of the fairytale ideas are by definition unreal, aren't they [I'm thinking of the royal wedding]. Fre and I are both quite skint, he's in NYC, I'm in London; it's not ideal by any means.

But where there's a will there's a way, and as soon as I finish up my degree here I can get a way of being over there half the time, and when he finishes his stuff he can come here for a bit too. Or we could just move to a completely new place. We'll work it out somehow. We both feel lucky, excited about being together more in the near future, and most of all -- happy!

I wish you all the luck in the world, it's not everyday that you meet someone who you're so compatible with. I only hope to be as lucky one day.
13 years

Ff soulmates?

Working on it! .... not really just felt the need to say something
12 years

Ff soulmates?

like reading some success stories!!
12 years

Ff soulmates?

HerMajestyOfMars wrote:
As far as the actual topic of the thread: I hold firm to the belief that I met my soulmate, and got to spend a wonderful handful of months with him before he left me. I also still believe that just because a person is your soulmate, it doesn't necessarily make you theirs as well.

I completely agree with this ... Similar experience too..

I believe that everyone gets chance to meet their soulmate... But for most it's the wrong place wrong time scenario... It doesn't ever stop you loving them though, and making you smile to yourself at the memories, after all, no one can take them away xxx
11 years