Gaining

Fattest of your friends/family

wgfeeder wrote:
My girl is the fattest of our friends and family. I love it when her friends talk about going to the gym (encouraging her to join them) and she says "you don't get a body like this by going to the gym"

Way to resurrect a thread, dude! smiley
10 years

Other than my wife, who is marginally fatter than I am, I'm the fattest. MIL and FIL were bigger, but the former lost a lot due to ill health, and the latter passed away.
10 years

I am the fattest in my immediate family. The closest to me is 40lbs lighter than me
3 years

I'm definitely the fattest in my family. Probably by 200 pounds. My dad used to make it only about 40 pounds but he passed a few years back.

Among my friends I'm still the fattest, but there are other 300 pounders.

My last job had coworkers bigger than me, there were a few over 500 and 2 were closing on 600.
3 years

I am the fattest in my family. The only one almost as big as me was my grandpa.
3 years

95% sure I'm the fattest in my family and equally sure I'm the fattest in my group of friends though not by a huge margin in either, maybe 50 pounds at most.
3 years

I’m for sure the largest in my family and circle of friends. Some of them accept that. During the pre Covid era when dining out some of my friends and co workers are nice enough to request a table knowing I’m not going to fit in a booth.
3 years

Deff the fattest in my immediate family.
2nd fattest among my close friends but she is trying to lose weight currently.
She says I was a bad influence on her LOLOL.
3 years

I am the fattest in my family by far.
3 years

Oooh I’m definitely the fattest of my family and friends. I’m the fattest and the shortest 😂. I’m almost certain Nobody in my family / friends list is over 200lbs. I must out weigh everyone by at least 60lbs.

I’m rubbing my belly after typing this and i honestly don’t mind being the fattest. My belly is nice and smooth and soft and cuddly. Can’t imagine NOT having a belly
3 years
1234   loading