Gaining

Fattest of your friends/family

3rd fattest in the family now. First my sister with about 450lbs, my aunt at about 310ish and I’m not too far behind anymore. My dad and brother in law both lost weight and are now under 250lbs.
3 years

Was it easier growing up, since the rest of your
family was larger size, and they weren't pressuring you to lose weight?
3 years

texasjack:
Was it easier growing up, since the rest of your
family was larger size, and they weren't pressuring you to lose weight?

Yes and no. It is easy to gain and there is virtually no pressure, but their health problems are a little scary sometimes. I've always felt a little left out. Now that I'm closer to their size I feel a little less like an odd ball.
3 years

Max_Lemont:
Would you like to be the fattest or are you happy where you are?[/quote]

I’m quickly catching up but I don’t think I want to be as large as my sis. She has serious mobility issues and hasn’t walked in more than two years.
3 years

I’ve recently traded places with my good friend in that he’s recently lost a ton of weight since he’s in a new relationship (opposite of what typically happens) He had been pretty big for years and just as he started losing, I started back gaining (on purpose) and we’ve now passed each other. Interesting timing. The other day he was like “yeah I’ve lost like 8 pounds in the last month” to which I replied with the ol “well I found em”
3 years

Ditzy:
Deff the fattest in my immediate family.
2nd fattest among my close friends but she is trying to lose weight currently.
She says I was a bad influence on her LOLOL.
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!
3 years

Definitely the fattest of my friends/family, I think I’ve made them all a bit plumper than they’d have been without my influence though 🙈
3 years

Love that I was thin all my life and now shock family with my ever growing belly!
2 years

russiandoll:
Am the fattest in my family and of friends

I too am the fattest in the family but only this year has this ever been possible, my older brother was heavier than me for 18 years before he lost weight giving me the crown.

I never before thought this was possible because he ate me under the table every time, there was no beating him until he decided he no longer wanted the crown
2 years

I am, but it's low bar.
2 years
1234   loading