Gaining

Curiosity from a bbw

dottodot wrote:
Hi all, so I've always been a BBW but I've only recently come to accept it and love myself for who I am. Stop trying to change myself to the figure that society deems 'acceptable'

The one question I have for all the men out there...if you're comfortable with answering is...why bbw? what is it about larger women that turn you on?

It's just always been drilled into my head that men prefer thinner women and I've only recently discovered sites like this that appreciate a fuller figure and it's blowing my mind.

Being a bbw myself I just ... I don't know, I want to be able to accept that there are guys out there that don't want me to change. But it's hard after spending the better part of my life thinking otherwise.

I'd like to know what attracts you to larger women and why our naked form is so sexy to you.

It is almost impossible for people to say why they have preferences. Why do some men like redheads, and some blondes? Why do some men like short women, and some like tall?

Rather than trying to analyze it, just enjoy it. Find yourself someone who admires you and enjoy it.
12 years

Curiosity from a bbw

Sometimes it's just an impossible question to answer and after years of trying to I've finally accepted the fact that I'm just hard-wired sexually for the fat, lazy female form. Even as a child, before even discovering sexuality, I always felt a twinge of something when seeing fat people or reading stories with fat women in them. It's a very primal urge for me to get lost in a woman's soft, fat, flabby folds. And if she's a confident feedee into unrestrained gluttony and gaining, well, that's just icing on a very big cake!
12 years

Curiosity from a bbw

I've always found bigger girls to be more attractive (generally speaking) than thinner girls; I've never really understood why most guys seem to prefer thinner girls
12 years

Curiosity from a bbw

Justme247 wrote:
I know exactly what you're going through dot! I'm a SSBBW and I have grown up in a society that isnt accepting, I heard all the time if you're over 180 you ain't a lady for most of my life.. but I just woke up and said Screw Society, I love my fattness now! I love being so soft and squishy! I wouldnt trade it for the world, plus no dieting, and that's AMAZING, and there are plenty of guys that love fat and that's pretty much a turn on for me! lol but it has took years for me to get to this point!

That's pretty wonderful.
12 years