General

Do people accept you?read more

Well my family is dead so no they dont care about my weight and my friends really dont care. I do get some looks but nothing i cant handle.
12 years

chubby2k wrote:
my family seems to be fine with it most of the time. every now and then they tell me i should loose weight, and i get some stick from my brother somtimes. my friends on the other hand are completely fine with it. they dont see me any diffrent from them really. when im out and about i somtimes get remarks shouted at me but the last few years people have stopped. maily becuase im twice their size and could squash them if i so wished lol.

That tends to be how it goes, when I went through my last growth spurt and reached 6'6" tall very few people would talk sh!t to my face anymore. I still get the odd comment shouted at me by total strangers but I don't usually let that get to me at all.

And as for family they mostly don't seem bothered by it. And my friends have never mentioned it, most of them are a bit on the chubby side anyway.
12 years

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote:
The only place I really notice it is on roller coasters, because the seats are a bit small, but I doubt I'd fit in them if I was thin either.

Yea, RollerCoasters are a pain. Not only am I too fat for most my torso is too long for some, the harnesses that go over the shoulder sometimes won't latch even if I would have enough room for my belly <,<
12 years