Lifestyle tips

Clothes shopping for men?

Kid A wrote:
I prefer to take his clothes off.

Oh, you're a naughty naughty girl
12 years

Shelley wrote:
Id always rather they shop for themselves. I noticed you didnt have the option of "female friend goes with male to give advice and opinions", but instead the male was to tag along to give advice and opinions... for his own clothing.

I would never presume to tell someone else what they should or shouldnt wear. But for a friend or partner I will willingly give my honest opinion. However, they are the one wearing the stuff, ultimately its their decision.

This. definately. everyone deserves to have their own style. boyfriends are not fashion accessories for girls however much we may want them to be.
12 years

It depends. Does the woman have better taste in clothes than me? (Many do) Then fine, whatever she wants. I do need to tag along though.
12 years

Would prefer to do my own shopping with my significant other along to coordinate colors. (being colorblind is a largely male problem)
12 years

BoomShakeShake wrote:
Gingersnaps wrote:
Is this guy for real? Don't they do any work in your office?

Yes I am for real, our workplace promotes communication, freedom of voice and creativity as I work in Marketing. It also provides a happy and fun environment which brings out the best in everyone and therefore increases productivity and healthy relations between all staff members smiley

Can I come and work there? smiley
12 years